Goodbye Azeroth (I'm Gonna be a Sith Lord) Original TOR Song! (video)

daniela

Hey guys, I posted an original song about Revan a couple of weeks ago (which you can find on my youtube channel, Starwarspunk) and wanted to do a song just for TOR since I'm so excited to start playing. Here it is! Hope you enjoy it :)

This is going to be the only time you'll catch me saying this, but O-M-G. That song was beautiful. It has an eerie yet serene quality to it, you did a great job both composing, shooting and singing it. Also I love how you closed it out, it caught me off guard cause I wasn't even expecting it. Kudos to you Daniela! May you become one of the best sith lords out there. :D

Actually it's strange, but this song has made me reconsider joining the Galactic Republic. Oh'well, I liked the style of the bounty hunter better anyways. But can Blizz really compensate for the loss of Corso Riggs? I have a lot to ponder now.

Hey guys, I posted an original song about Revan a couple of weeks ago (which you can find on my youtube channel, Starwarspunk) and wanted to do a song just for TOR since I'm so excited to start playing. Here it is! Hope you enjoy it :)

Love the video, however as a Jedi I'm gonna hve to stop you from doing about 90% of everything you sang about...cept for you know... leaving Azeroth n' stuff. :D

^ super glad that thinkgeek decided not to include the smells that accompany the tauntaun. :)

thanks for watching everyone! gotta love the lazy eye darth maul. lol. i got a revan song posted on my youtube as well and i'm hoping to post more TOR songs in the future so stay tuned!

i got a revan song posted on my youtube as well and i'm hoping to post more TOR songs in the future so stay tuned!

Been listening to your channel a few times over now while drawing or attempting to do so. They're all pretty good. Keep up the good work! Can't wait to listen to what the future brings. But I'm sure it'll be well worth the wait. :D

Ya know, it's only a shame. I was alliance now I'll be republic, looks like I was always meant to oppose you, lol.

So let me take a minute to say, I liked your song. Your voice has a vaguely Anya Marina/Emily Haines like quality. You're somewhere close. Keep at it and damn... teach me to play the piano?

So let me take a minute to say, I liked your song. Your voice has a vaguely Anya Marina/Emily Haines like quality. You're somewhere close. Keep at it and damn... teach me to play the piano?

Agh I love Metric!!! That is awesome. :D

Considering doing another video to show more of my collection since I didn't show nearly enough. heh. ;)