Viper armor for Smuggler class only is no longer available in Collections

drigelian

Huh.

Viper set was never available in collection in the first place.

Interesting opinion - did you acquire the Viper set prior to Rise of the Cartel and not see it in collections? Because I saw it there and unlocked it for my legacy. I deleted it from some of my characters because I knew it was in my collections and I could recover it any time. I won't make mistake again. It was in collections then removed after Rise of the Cartel was added. This happened over 2 years ago. I'm just getting around to asking about it.

Interesting opinion - did you acquire the Viper set prior to Rise of the Cartel and not see it in collections? Because I saw it there and unlocked it for my legacy. I deleted it from some of my characters because I knew it was in my collections and I could recover it any time. I won't make mistake again. It was in collections then removed after Rise of the Cartel was added. This happened over 2 years ago. I'm just getting around to asking about it.

Are you sure you're not thinking of this armor set? The Viper set wasn't a Cartel Market/promotional item and thus wouldn't have been in collections. There are similar sets that are craftable at the moment, such as the Trimantium Onslaught and Doonium Onslaught sets, which are similar but have slightly different texture work (especially with the lower portions of the armor). The Arkan set has an extremely similar chestpiece but the rest is pretty different, that's the only one that's unlockable in collections though.

Edited by The-Kaitou-Kid