Program that fixes Cartel Market Gunship Icon Bug

SWCNT

As many of us know, if you buy a Gunship off the Cartel Market, the icons for the secondary weapons don't change as you toggle between them. This is especially annoying when you are using two railguns like Ion/Slug because their firing arcs are the same, so you have no way to tell which weapon you have equipped unless you fire the weapon or mentally keep track of every time you switch. Well, that's outrageous, and I decided enough is enough. So I wrote a program that solves this issue by creating an icon window that you can overlay on top of SWTOR in place of the game's weapon icon that never changes. This new resizeable window correctly switches between the proper icons depending on your weapon choices. Every time you press "1" the icon will automatically change to reflect your weapon swap.

The program can be downloaded here, it's on the homepage under the post "Cartel Market Gunship Icon Fix". You'll also find install/use instructions there and I recorded a video showing how to install/use the program that can be watched here.

Please let me know if you have any issues, also if you have any feedback I'm always happy to read it.

I hope you all find this program useful and have fun in your Cartel Market Gunships!

Is this TOS compliant?

I don't see how it's not, it doesn't interfere with the game or it's contents at all, nor does it give players an unfair advantage. All it does is remove the nearly 2 year handicap on CM gunships that people are playing ~$20 to buy and use.