Character stuck cant unstuck

XtremeHazSkillz

I am a sith warrior and I am on taris and stuck by the shuttle

Okay. My husband got stuck similarly in Nar Shaada behind a bench in the spaceport. Same issue, couldn't port, etc.

So. What we did is (if you have a guild mate, or friend) have them come to you, and you challenge them to a duel. Then, have them step back away from where you're stuck, and you force leap to them. That's what got him unstuck on his warrior.

bergen colony

Unfortunately, I am at work and cannot login to help you. I'm on Shadowlands too, so I'd have to use my 60 token to get to you (no biggie) but I won't be able to do that for 4 more hours...

Warrgames is right; ask in general, see if you can get someone to group and come duel you so that you can try to unstuck.

When you wait for the cooldown and use /stuck several times, you'll die and can respawn to a med center

Also, try to log out and use fleet pass right after you log in.

Finally, you could queue for a flashpoint and leave to the flashpoint's exit instead of returning to where you were

Edited by Mubrak

When you wait for the cooldown and use /stuck several times, you'll die and can respawn to a med center

Also, try to log out and use fleet pass right after you log in.

Finally, you could queue for a flashpoint and leave to the flashpoint's exit instead of returning to where you were

Wondering whether queuing for a Warzone or trying GSF would work.

If you have a stronghold, use the instant stronghold travel to get out.

Then go back to Taris the long way -- if you just travel back to Taris using the stronghold exit function, you'll be right back where you were stuck.

I think he is/was in the Spaceport, which is a no QT or SH zone.

With my husband /stuck wouldn't kill him, no matter how many times he used it, just tp'd him a few steps to the right or left, while still leaving him stuck. Also since it's a spaceport, no SH, QT, PT:PS, Fleet Pass...we didn't try fps or gsf...so not sure if that would work.

Unfortunately, this is a thing. Husband submitted it as a bug report when it happened to him. (He was doing a quest with Vette to meet her old crew mates and when he came out of the cut scene, he was behind the bench and table.)

I'm guessing the OP got unstuck since he never did come back.

This is the only way I know of to get out of some places on your own. Really wish they would remove those no QT zones as they really serve no purpose that I can think of.

I got stuck on Alderaan in a rock -- game said I was "moving" and I couldn't do any action while I was ( guess they consider a transport as in that category) -- anyway, had to get a GM to get me out -- hope you have good luck, but don't count out that last help entirely

I think he is/was in the Spaceport, which is a no QT or SH zone.

I'll check the SH part when I get home tonight (assuming I don't get stuck along the road somewhere, it's really STUPID bad snow and wind here today) and see -- I thought "to the SH!" was pretty much unblocked everywhere.

I had a similar problem yesterday. I was in a group for tatooine heroics, inside one of the two missions that are right next to each other, the one with the consoles and the dude that talks about himself in 3rd person at the end. I cant remember exactly what I was doing in that moment. I remember standing next to one of the consoles under the ramp, ground floor, in the corner and the next moment my char doesnt move. I couldnt jump or move in any direction but rocket boost worked to the point that I was elevated. I was able to turn my char but nothing beyond that. Typing in stuck killed me but even after resurecting on the spot I was unable to move. Luckily there was a nice sorcerer in the group that pulled me to him which got me unstuck.

Interesting that this happens to so many people in the last few days.