The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Sith Recluse Armor now with 100% more cape!

Nainitsuj

Busy conquering the galaxy and outmaneuvering your enemies? Is the tabard of your sith recluse armor not long enough to cover your face while you laugh menacingly? If only there was a better way! Well there can be. The Sith recluse armor already offers the versatility and style a busy Sith needs, but now you can add some pinache to it with your own stylish 100% armorweave cape! Be like the famous ancient sith who were both terrifying and fashionable! All it takes is one willing developer and 3 easy payments of 450 cartel coins!

tl:dr I would pay cartel coins for a sith recluse armor set if it had cape. Edna Mode is wrong capes are awesome.

Busy conquering the galaxy and outmaneuvering your enemies? Is the tabard of your sith recluse armor not long enough to cover your face while you laugh menacingly? If only there was a better way! Well there can be. The Sith recluse armor already offers the versatility and style a busy Sith needs, but now you can add some pinache to it with your own stylish 100% armorweave cape! Be like the famous ancient sith who were both terrifying and fashionable! All it takes is one willing developer and 3 easy payments of 450 cartel coins!

tl:dr I would pay cartel coins for a sith recluse armor set if it had cape. Edna Mode is wrong capes are awesome.

NO CAPES!

:p

(Sorry, it had to be done!)

Now to the serious bit: I'm sure there are people out there (like myself) who love that set just the way it is right now. So it might be better to ask for an alternate version, like Bioware did with some of the sets which are now marked as "Classic" so as to not send people into an undue hissy fit since that set was pretty rare to acquire to begin with.

NO CAPES!

:p

(Sorry, it had to be done!)

Now to the serious bit: I'm sure there are people out there (like myself) who love that set just the way it is right now. So it might be better to ask for an alternate version, like Bioware did with some of the sets which are now marked as "Classic" so as to not send people into an undue hissy fit since that set was pretty rare to acquire to begin with.

Here you go, obligatory hissy fit :D

I already paid cartel coins and got the set. I like the look the way it is. I would not mind a caped version, but not at the expense of something I already made outfits around. Make an alternate version, that would be fine. DO NOT CHANGE THE APPEARANCE OF ITEMS I HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR. AGAIN.

tl;dr: ADD NEW, DO NOT TAKE AWAY.