Cant Finish Forged Alliances Part 3

Evilatsixtyfour

Don't Laugh...even though I finished the Sith Inquister Class Story, Hutt Cartel, Forged Alliances Part 1, Part 2 and most of part 3 on Rishi I still consider my self kind of a new player because I started SWTOR 5 weeks ago. I'm now level 63. I have not started KotFE yet. I want to finish SOR...BUT I'm stuck in Forged Alliances Part 3...I was trying to do the Solo Flash point where you talk to the guy that has the shuttle to go to the Torch Island. Somehow my Helper droid didn't show up and I was getting killed repeatedly by the first Boss. So I made the mistake of trying the tactical version. This gave me the purple screen blocking me from the shuttle. So I tried resetting the flash point, abandoning it, resetting Part 3...going back to the ship to see if I can reaccept the mission...it's not there. But Forged Alliances is still in the mission log. I went all the way back to the fleet ...trying to trigger the Solo flashpoint with a green entry screen. Nothing works. I get the purple mission sign above the shuttle guy but still get the purple screen. Any ideas short of submitting an in-game ticket? ( my first ticket on another issue wasnt answered for about 3 weeks) Thanks!!!

Thanks for your reply so quickly. I will try again as u suggest. But I tried to do as many of those things before I bothered anybody. Is there no way to skip over Forged Alliances and go to SOR instead of finishing the prelude? Again thanks so much.

By the way I know other PvE players on my server are having trouble, because I see them standing before the screen for a while then they walk away Some go back to the shuttle owner to try again.

Heya,

No worries

Could be a recent patch bug if others having same issue then, but not heard about it

Unfortunately it's part of the bigger story, so you can't skip it, it does sound like your right near the end of the prelude though.

I know a common issue some have with them, is taking one quest be it solo or tactical, going off to do something else, not realising it adds a seperate quest to quest log once you accept. Usually is just a case of abandon the non purple quest for it

I hope you get it sorted so you can enjoy revan, just a tip, if you want to do all of revan, do NOT start KOTFE expansion, specifically "chapter one - the hunt"

As starting that blocks all future revan, won't say why, if you manage to continue your adventure you will see why

Enjoy the game! If your on red eclipse server and need help with anything, feel free to send me a whisper on Gammond or Gerolan , always happy to help

if i remember correctly, chain quest "forged alliance" is entirely on flashpoints that starts from the fleet and with quick travel you will be teleported inside the correct istance.

Anyway here the single entrance of every FP:

Part 1 is korriban/tython -> entrance is on the fleet

Part 2 is on Manaan -> move to it with your galaxy map on your personal ship

Part 3 is on Rakata Prime -> fleet again.

chain quest starts on the fleet and the last dialogue is on Manaan once you finish Rakata prime FP.

Rishi quests are temporaly afther the "forged alliance" chain quests. try to check some of this places to finish it.

I bit unrelated but I was playing through Korriban Incursion this morning as part of the Forged Alliance mission on my Smuggler. I got all the way through the FP to the final enemy but he would randomly evade, drop from combat and go back to full health. It happened about four or five times before I tried logging off to see if that would help, but it ended up taking me back to the beginning of the FP and I didn't have time to do it before work. I'm going to try again when I get home from work and see what happens.

if i remember correctly, chain quest "forged alliance" is entirely on flashpoints that starts from the fleet and with quick travel you will be teleported inside the correct istance.

Anyway here the single entrance of every FP:

Part 1 is korriban/tython -> entrance is on the fleet

Part 2 is on Manaan -> move to it with your galaxy map on your personal ship

Part 3 is on Rakata Prime -> fleet again.

chain quest starts on the fleet and the last dialogue is on Manaan once you finish Rakata prime FP.

Rishi quests are temporaly afther the "forged alliance" chain quests. try to check some of this places to finish it.

On Part 2 you will get a "Shuttle Pass: Manaan" in your Mission Items and an icon in your Mission Tracker that you can use to travel to Manaan for free.