The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

PT Tank Questions (PVP)

osoriodelahoz

Hello, it is my first post here so lets do it :)

I want to create a new toon, I usually do regs wz but i want to do ranked someday. I watched a lot of youtube videos and tried to find information about PT TANK DPS on the forum but the info is outdated.

that being said my question is: which of this configurations are viable to do ranked pvp ?(i know everything is viable on regs)

1) Tank armorings + full power mods + critical enhancement + Endurance augments.

2) Tank armorings + full power mods + critical enhancement + full power.

3) Tank armorings + high endurance power mods + high endurance critical enhancement + full power.

4) Tank armorings + high endurance power mods + high endurance critical enhancement + Endurance augments.

NOTE: Earpiece, implants and relics are DPS in every configuration.

If you guys have any other ideas ill be glad to hear them and thank you very much for your help

Have a good day :)

Edited by osoriodelahoz

Hello, it is my first post here so lets do it :)

I want to create a new toon, I usually do regs wz but i want to do ranked someday. I watched a lot of youtube videos and tried to find information about PT TANK DPS on the forum but the info is outdated.

that being said my question is: which of this configurations are viable to do ranked pvp ?(i know everything is viable on regs)

1) Tank armorings + full power mods + critical enhancement + Endurance augments.

2) Tank armorings + full power mods + critical enhancement + full power.

3) Tank armorings + high endurance power mods + high endurance critical enhancement + full power.

4) Tank armorings + high endurance power mods + high endurance critical enhancement + Endurance augments.

NOTE: Earpiece, implants and relics are DPS in every configuration.

If you guys have any other ideas ill be glad to hear them and thank you very much for your help

Have a good day :)

Most prefer Tank armorings + high endurance power mods + power high end enhancement + power augs.

I prefer some shield too.

You want all fortitude augs, shield enhancements high endurance mods and 1 absorb relic. ditch everything with defense on it. Your not going to out dps anybody. Just try to debuff use neural dart and sonic grenade. Firestorm and spamming flame sweep can put on a little pressure but you won't be as skanky as a jugg. **** critical rating use your crit buff before you hit firestorm.

Also tacky armor and constant talking **** pull agro.

Edited by AnusTerror