The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Flint's armor

HaoZhao

How can it be added to this game when it won't exist for another 3700 years?

This isn't Star Trek, where there are a myriad of time-traveling aliens who pop up every week.

Better remove dozens of other items too then, including Darth Sidious' armour which is also in the game. Pay attention.

Better remove dozens of other items too then, including Darth Sidious' armour which is also in the game. Pay attention.

Darth Sidious armor is not in the game. Even if there is a similar model, he just wears plain black robes. I'm pretty sure those were not invented in his time.

I've been playing for years and got a pretty good grasp of SW lore and I have to say, I haven't seen any lore breaking items. If you've seen any, could you point them to me?

Darth Sidious armor is not in the game. Even if there is a similar model, he just wears plain black robes. I'm pretty sure those were not invented in his time.

I've been playing for years and got a pretty good grasp of SW lore and I have to say, I haven't seen any lore breaking items. If you've seen any, could you point them to me?

The dark counsellor's armour is clearly based on Palpatine. The unstable arbiter's lightsabres are based on the new movie, etc, etc, etc. I don't know why you or anyone else would think that items from outside of the game's timeline "breaks lore." This is a game where you can run around Hoth in your underwear. It's a game where force users are just as common as non-force users. There's a point where you need to step back and realize that the game is developed to be fun, not to appease some purists who don't know as much as they think they do anyway. No offence intended.

How can it be added to this game when it won't exist for another 3700 years?

This isn't Star Trek, where there are a myriad of time-traveling aliens who pop up every week.

well actually if you are going to go that way lore wise that armor doesn't exist anymore so really the timeline doesn't matter.