KOTFE Chaper 1 Code Giveaway Thread

TjhScorch

If I read correctly it has to be a friend with no existing account for the code to work. They cannot have a lvl 1 toon or anything like that or be a subscriber as the idea behind the code is to get people to sub and play KOTFE.

Asked by me in another thread was told this

Quote:

What do I need to know about the code for my friend?

To qualify for the free trial your friend must not be a current subscriber and must not have Knights of the Fallen Empire on their account.

Your friend does not qualify for the trial if they have already activated or played a Chapter One trial, or if their account is banned or suspended.

Your friend must redeem their code on the Star Wars: The Old Republic website.

Your friend can only play Chapter One on a brand new Start at Level 60 character.

Characters created for the trial will be capped at Level 60, your friend can delete their character and replay Chapter One as often as they like.

Your friend cannot progress past Chapter One unless they upgrade to a Subscriber account.

https://help.ea.com/en/article/swtor-share-the-love-february-2016/

So there you go>

Asked by me in another thread was told this

Quote:

What do I need to know about the code for my friend?

To qualify for the free trial your friend must not be a current subscriber and must not have Knights of the Fallen Empire on their account.

Your friend does not qualify for the trial if they have already activated or played a Chapter One trial, or if their account is banned or suspended.

Your friend must redeem their code on the Star Wars: The Old Republic website.

Your friend can only play Chapter One on a brand new Start at Level 60 character.

Characters created for the trial will be capped at Level 60, your friend can delete their character and replay Chapter One as often as they like.

Your friend cannot progress past Chapter One unless they upgrade to a Subscriber account.

https://help.ea.com/en/article/swtor-share-the-love-february-2016/

So there you go>

Yeah I won't give the code to anyone anyway. I got the Cartel Coins that's all that I wanted. lol!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.