Imperial Agent class story ending (question)

kladza

What do you have to do to keep Imperial Intelligence from becoming Sith Intelligence? I know at the end you have to give the codex to the Minister, but are there any other choices that make a difference? I read somewhere it says if you make too much light side choices the Sith will take over Intelligence, so what choices do I have to make through the story to get the ending where I stay as Cipher Nine and keep Imperial Intelligence?

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's impossible to do. Regardless of your choices, in chapter 3

the Star Cabal will get Imperial Intelligence shut down,

and later in Shadow of Revan

Marr will start up a new Sith-led intelligence service under Lana Beniko.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=84244 on this threat it says you can get an ending where you give the minister the codex and use it to blackmail the Sith into keeping Intelligence as it is, but you are right in SOR Marr does make it Sith Intelligence when he puts Lana as head.

Imperial Intelligence becomes Sith Intelligence no matter what you do.

The blackmail ending was removed.

Loyal to Sith

Hand of Jadus, give codex to sith. You still end up being Lana's subordinate

Personally I preferred this one because of dialogue with Marr and the Keepers.

Other two endings

giving the codex to keeper, or keeping it seemed to make no difference to anything, I did both one a full dark side run, the other a neutral

Apart from a couple of diffent lines of dialogue during the above everything else was the same.

One I've yet to play is

the defecter, it has to be played carefully though or it wont work out.