Possible fraud preventing continuous subscription

decicco

So here's the deal. When it came time for my subscription to renew, my card got red flagged for suspicion of fraud. Turns out, no fraud but it interrupted my continuous subscription, considering my bank shut the card down and a replacement is on its way. I've been subbed since the launch of the game and I have since been able to use a 60 day card to reactivate my subscription. Because I've been a loyal customer since the beginning with no other interruptions to my continuous subscription and with no marks on my account (to my knowledge), is there any way to appeal so that I can be elidgable for the bonus HK-55 chapter content? Edited by decicco

So here's the deal. When it came time for my subscription to renew, my card got red flagged for suspicion of fraud. Turns out, no fraud but it interrupted my continuous subscription, considering my bank shut the card down and a replacement is on its way. I've been subbed since the launch of the game and I have since been able to use a 60 day card to reactivate my subscription. Because I've been a loyal customer since the beginning with no other interruptions to my continuous subscription and with no marks on my account (to my knowledge), is there any way to appeal so that I can be elidgable for the bonus HK-55 chapter content?

Contact CS via their phone number, or email address, explain everything in detail. They're fair in that way, BUT make sure to ask HOW and WHY , and what PROOF they have, this is key, because its often points out mistakes.

Contact CS via their phone number, or email address, explain everything in detail. They're fair in that way, BUT make sure to ask HOW and WHY , and what PROOF they have, this is key, because its often points out mistakes.

This above, but time cards are not the best way to sub as things can happen to end accounts temporarily, though this is at the extreme end of that but happened all the same. Hope you get a positive result from CS.

So here's the deal. When it came time for my subscription to renew, my card got red flagged for suspicion of fraud. Turns out, no fraud but it interrupted my continuous subscription, considering my bank shut the card down and a replacement is on its way. I've been subbed since the launch of the game and I have since been able to use a 60 day card to reactivate my subscription. Because I've been a loyal customer since the beginning with no other interruptions to my continuous subscription and with no marks on my account (to my knowledge), is there any way to appeal so that I can be elidgable for the bonus HK-55 chapter content?
Forget about it, BW doesn't give freebies just look at this supposed 1050cc e-mail they sent out that hardly anybody got... I being one of the ones that never got it:rolleyes: so you can bet your *** they wont give it to you for nothing...

Unfortunately, once something bad happens on the billing side, you're pretty much screwed for the rest of your time of ever playing this game or any other game through EA. Someone broke into my account years ago, and Origin won't do anything to re-establish my account for payments. I can still access my account fine. I just can't buy anything directly ever again. I've talked to CSRs from both Origin and SWTOR and each time they say how sorry they are, but then do nothing to fix the situation. A few weeks later I'll get a closed ticket and a notice of "is there anything else we can do to help you" which becomes an endless circle of do nothing hell. I sort of just gave up after a year of trying to just put a payment plan on my account. I get the distinct impression they don't care and never will.

What bothers me about it is that I paid consistently when playing before, and with a time card, I pay consistently as well. Someone basically broke into their servers and stole a bunch of accounts (heard from a LOT of people who suffered the exact problem). You'd think they'd do something about it because they're losing massive amounts of business. I mean, not everyone is as patient and loyal as someone like me, which means a lot of people just give up and find other games to play instead and never spend another cent on an EA game, which has to be horrible when it could be so much more profitable if the situation was actually addressed and solved.