The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Beating a dead horse?

Nytehisagi

Hello Dev team! Since I began on my quest to conquer the galaxy during the times I was not saving it, I have longed to see my jedi grandmaster twi'lek in a dancer outfit MINUS the curtain that hangs down around the intimates.... call me whatever you like, however I know for a fact that there are many in the same boat as I when I request for the bikini armors to be available as just a "TOP" and not have the skirts hanging down that don't mesh at all with other armors well.

Sincerely,

A'sharad Hett:jawa_wink:

As long as they make it for male characters too, I would totally put Lord Scourge in it.

BW should not be sexist when it comes to outfits. Both males and females should be allowed to wear any and all types of outfits. If BW comes out with a bikini outfits, then males should be allowed to wear them too if they want. In BnS, the males can wear the same skimpy outfits that female characters can wear.

I agree with the op.

As long as they make it for male characters too, I would totally put Lord Scourge in it.

+1

BW should not be sexist when it comes to outfits. Both males and females should be allowed to wear any and all types of outfits. If BW comes out with a bikini outfits, then males should be allowed to wear them too if they want. In BnS, the males can wear the same skimpy outfits that female characters can wear.

I agree with the op.

Seriously, in ESO, my characters can wear any of the dresses available. Some look better than others but it is still MY choice what to wear. That said, I will never, ever, ever support a request for armor designed just for one gender ever. Make models for both genders or don't make the armor at all. Even if it is an armor I would love to have, like this one.

And while they're at it, they should go back and restore the appearance of armor that was changed for males but not for females, because it is offensive and stupid.

Exactly!!! Loincloths, fringes, scraps and butt flaps should be part of the belt on armor sets(and make a separate plain belt), not the chest piece.

I totally agree! It would be cool for the people who want to add just the flaps to other outfits as well :D

+1

Seriously, in ESO, my characters can wear any of the dresses available. Some look better than others but it is still MY choice what to wear. That said, I will never, ever, ever support a request for armor designed just for one gender ever. Make models for both genders or don't make the armor at all. Even if it is an armor I would love to have, like this one.

And while they're at it, they should go back and restore the appearance of armor that was changed for males but not for females, because it is offensive and stupid.

There is a reason dozens of the tops are different on the male and female chars, I'll let you figure it out why.

Unless you mean the other way round in which case the ratings board and Disney would probably have something to say about that. :p

Your cry of inequality is absurd when you take into account the "obvious" difference in the male and female bodies.

One day, you must come to the realization that some things in life must remain different. ;)

On topic, I agree with the OP, would be nice for more variations of bikini/dancer tops. I would love a Balanced Combatant top without the massive flaps around the waist and the shoulder dodads.

There is a reason dozens of the tops are different on the male and female chars, I'll let you figure it out why.

Unless you mean the other way round in which case the ratings board and Disney would probably have something to say about that. :p

Your cry of inequality is absurd when you take into account the "obvious" difference in the male and female bodies.

One day, you must come to the realization that some things in life must remain different. ;)

On topic, I agree with the OP, would be nice for more variations of bikini/dancer tops. I would love a Balanced Combatant top without the massive flaps around the waist and the shoulder dodads.

I am opposed to having them add yet another top that only females can wear. That was my point, sorry it wasn't clear to you. The armor that is being discussed here is a female only set, so I do not think that spending more design time on female only sets is in any way worthwhile. But if the OP was requesting something like XoXaan's outfit, which is the perfect example of a set with properly done male and female appearance, I would support it. Otherwise, this request is a waste of time and shouldn't be considered.

I am opposed to having them add yet another top that only females can wear. That was my point, sorry it wasn't clear to you. The armor that is being discussed here is a female only set, so I do not think that spending more design time on female only sets is in any way worthwhile. But if the OP was requesting something like XoXaan's outfit, which is the perfect example of a set with properly done male and female appearance, I would support it. Otherwise, this request is a waste of time and shouldn't be considered.

Oh my, what a selfish attitude. :rolleyes:

But if the OP was requesting something like XoXaan's outfit, which is the perfect example of a set with properly done male and female appearance, I would support it. Otherwise, this request is a waste of time and shouldn't be considered.

Well, whether you support my post or not (while not really relevant since I wasn't asking for support), I daresay it is awfully near-sighted and conceited to claim that any request is a waste of time shouldn't be considered unless you were the owner and specifically stated that such requests would not be considered. With that being said, ill thank you to leave your opinion somewhere else where people either A: care about it, or B: ask for it.

To those who support this suggestion thank you very much for supporting, and to those who oppose, fine, everyone IS entitled to their opinion but they have no excuse to be rude or nasty about it :jawa_smile:

I could not agree more with you. People nowadays are way to sensitive and blow things (like gender equality or inequality) WAY out of proportion and context. If people wouldn't get their undies twisted up everytime someone says something they don't agree with, the world would be a much nicer place in general.:ph_cheers: