Any way to skip Ilum?

Tpar

How is abandoning it different to skipping it? If you want it gone from your mission log, then abandon it.

Et voila, you will have skipped Ilum. Really can't see how that doesn't count as skipping it. Some weird kind of semantics thing going on there.

It isn't nearly as bad as it used to be. I've been doing it on my characters now that you can actually solo it. I'm glad that I gave it a try since Julian Sands does a great job voicing Regus. I also like the interaction with General Hesker. True, the Flashpoint 'The False Emperor' takes a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time to solo, but I'm too completionist to fully skip Ilum now.

Isn't the Ilum quest automatically closed when you start KotFE?

It's available to insta-60s and can be picked up from the player ship, same as Makeb, Oricon etc.

It's not too bad and quite quick if you're 65 with half-decent gear, even with level sync.

Edited by Ceinwyn

Isn't the Ilum quest automatically closed when you start KotFE?

no Ilum is not automatically closed when starting kotfe, I though it would but the only things kotfe closes is your class missions, SOR and companion conversations.

In theory you can skip Ilum by untracking it but you never get rid of it, in theory you can abandon the Ilum quests, but you have to get so far into Ilum before you can do you may as well complete it rather than abandon it by that time, there is only the 2 flashpoints left by the time you are allowed to abandon it.

I did Ilum on 2 characters (on Imp and one Pub) and it has been sitting in my other 6 characters logs forever. Good story, just suffers from the same issue all new content suffers from (RotHC, SoR, KotFE) which is not enough difference per class to make me want to repeat it 8 times. Though I am not bashing the stories I think they are excellent.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.