Chapter 10 Anarchy in Paradise Feedback

Saberjuice

Hi.

I really enjoyed Chapter 10 "Anarchy in Paradise". You should give every BioWare employee who developed this a raise for doing an outstanding job. The fights seemed slightly more challenging than Chapter 1-9. I really enjoyed the different screen angles and the story flowed well. I like the different cut scenes like when Arcann and Vaylin are having their conversations on his ship, etc. and then flipping back to what's going on in my story. Chapter 10 is well rounded. Keep it up BioWare. I've been a subscriber for awhile now and looking forward to Chapter 11. You guys are doing so much better. The story is much more improved now than when leveling 1-50 Chapters.

Just an idea for the future. It would be really cool if we had an option to play through the story line on hard or nightmare mode. This should be doable. If playing through the story mode on hard and nightmare mode the rewards would be better and some titles would be nice too. I'm sure this has been brought up before but I would personally like to see it implemented in-game. I think it would add more to replay value and making it challenging and getting some really cool rewards would make me want to do on hard and nightmare difficulty.

Anyhow. Keep up the great work. I really appreciate how this game is going. Keep making it better. This new story line is like nothing I've ever seen in an MMO and I'm really loving it.

:jawa_biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

searched for this thread extra to brag about the utter nonsense chapter 10 was. Apart from the story, which wasnt so bad (as always a matter of taste),

one had to run overly long distances, senseless many times over and over, and kill like 100 knights in three color combinations (possibly more) and 600 skywalkers, which see you when you are cloaked from 100m (jedi shadow).

Look, i am a new player, just got my first toon to 65 (without rishi and the rest). I really enjoyed chapter 1-9, but now,

after playing chapter 10, i will need SOME weeks to recover and get back to playing SWTOR.

PS: its not like somebody would need the XP, or?

only thing that got me was- other than the stop at the apartment and by then it was close to the end, there didn't seem to me to be a good place to say "ok time to take a break and finish later" and I ended up doing the whole thing in one sitting.

and more importantly where are my SW, smuggler and BH companions (ok we got pierce but he was definitely third behind vette/jaesa for me)?

IMO, it was the most boring chapter so far.

First of all, for all but one character that I'm going to take through KOTFE or will in the near future, Kaliyo would not get along with any of them. The one character that would is the Agent I'm trying to level, who's pretty light side but still likes Kaliyo because, hey, if nothing else she keeps things interesting.

The only choice that mattered in this chapter was whether or not to let Kaliyo bomb the Spire, which affects whether or not Koth stays(according to xLetalis' YouTube channel, you can apparently lie to Koth about it and he stays). You might end up making a controversial character run away(one that I like, but let's face it, Koth isn't very popular), but either way, you're stuck with a vanilla game character who's even less popular. Why would Kaliyo stay with some stranger that told her not to get revenge? It's one thing if you're a light side Agent, or at least a Knight(remember Doc's story?). But every other class? You're a complete stranger. Why would Kaliyo stay?

My two light side Sith on RE would probably look Theron in the eye and ask him what the heck he was thinking of recruiting Kaliyo.

Also, the gameplay itself was...bland. You walk into the Spire and occasionally get ambushed by Knights and security guards and droids. And the last boss was rather annoying.

I will admit, I did snort at Kaliyo's low-key troll face at Tayvor. :p

Edited by josephinec

Eh, I didn't like it too much. It just didn't seem too fun. Really it was just destroy the sensor thingys, destroy the spherical thingys, repeat. Then you break into the building, fight a boss, break out of the building and that's about it. It isn't really that fun unless you are an agent. The conversations you have with Kaliyo are so amazing. The only thing wrong with the agent storyline though, is that nothing happens if you cheated on her. Even if you cheated on her with Theron, who cares. Nothing happens.

The thing I agree with you on though, is that it should have a hard and nightmare mode. The only problem is that I'd probably not play it but I'm sure many people will. If they make a hard mode though, it definitely should NOT affect the story.