Possible combat bug post 4.1 update

lorddragone

I am not sure if this has been posted (couldn't find a thread).

Since update I am getting a HUGE amount of 'resist' from mobs only 3 levels higher than me and when I don't get the resist message I get 'missed' message.

To put this into perspective, I am invis holding a shotgun to the back of the head of a mob 3 levels higher than me. I pull the trigger and I 'miss' the unseeing mob? :eek:

or worse.....somehow defying the laws of physics....they 'resist' the damage?

Another possible change is I seem to be getting a little less experience per kill than before. It is taking longer to level than it did pre 4.1

I could level my character all the way through ch 3 and be level 48 by doing just the class missions. Now I need to do side missions to keep up.

Haven't leveled since 4.1, but as I recall without paying specific attention, 5 levels higher used to be the "too big to hurt" damage level. Prior to level sync in 4.0 hovering over the mob would show gray, green, orange or red difficulty level. With gray being no XP, mob can't do much damage (if any) to you, green, you are 2-3 levels higher, orange, mob is -3 to +5 levels or so, and Red meaning, don't even bother. Not sure of the exact specifics, but I recall being able to damage a +3 level mob.