Space bombat mission Bug

Halrian

While doing the imperial space mission Saleucami fleet action mission, the first wave of normal fighters that come head on at you are not showing there ""Comet/engine trail glow effect" so you can not see them when they come at you, until it is too late.

This also happens in the space mission Nez Peron Sweep randomly as well, this only happens when fighters are flying straight at you.

Is this a bug or something that changed intentionally? <it seems to be random and sometimes you do see the graphic> Or is this something that got screwed up in my graphics setting?

• 1 month later...

A lot of the trash fighters don't seem to have their headlights on. It's the same for the level 50 advanced missions. You can still complete the mission, but it makes completing the bonus difficult (if you need the exp).

Guess they're stealth fighters now.:rolleyes:

• 3 months later...
<WHEW> I thought it was just me. I never had a problem seeing all the fighters coming at me but now I have to try to remember where they usually come from and move my pointer around until I get the red sights. I was about to start playing with settings every time I ran those missions but if it's other people too I won't bother. At least I haven't had the bug lately in Cartel Listening Station and all the other missions like it where almost everything but the fighters vanishes 3/4 of the way through the missions. Fingers crossed!