Can not finish Chapter 10

MOAI

My friend can not finish chapter 10. She completed chapter 10 til she entered Kaliyo's apartment and then stopped. Later she grouped with a friend and found out that she could not follow her friend to the spire. She finished it solo by herself. After she defeated the boss and began all the end chit chat. Before she was finished she was pulled from her story to her friends instance back in the war room on Odessan. She thought she completed the chapter after making her instance on Odessan then left for her stronghold. In her stronghold she saw she still had chapter 10 travel to the war room in her missions, along with chapter 11. Now when she travels to the war room there is nothing to do. no one will talk to her, and she can not reset or abandon the quest. She has Kaliyo and C2-N2 says she does. She can not recruit Blizz and is now stuck. Does anyone else have this problem? Now she can not summon Lana, Theron, Kaliyo, and Koth.on Odessan due to story restrictions. Any useful information would be helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

I happened exactly the problem when I was the head of 10, playing for the Imperial Agent (operative). I do not know how to solve this problem.

у меня случилась точно такая проблема, когда я прошел главу 10, играя за агента империи (оперативник). Незнаю как решить эту проблему.