I can't recruit Blizz

Fakespy

I am unable to recruit Blizz. The alliance alert isn't up for me and I have met all of the prerequisites for it to be available to me. These consistent bugs of late are starting to make me question whether I want to continue subbing for a game that clearly doesn't get any QA testing prerelease.

Edit: The HK-55 recruitment alert has disappeared from my alerts window as well. As a sub, this is absolutely unacceptable.

Edited by Fakespy

Did you complete Chapter 10?

My friend has completed Chapter 10 and they did not receive the end rewards, the last conversation is able to be initiated and completed an infinite number of times, and the Blizz Alliance Alert will not appear in the list.

It worked fine for me, and not for them, so it seems like a crap shoot.

I too did not receive the mission to recruit Blizz after Chapter 10 completion. I received the Chapter 10 rewards and have Chapter 11 in my quest log. I am a Bounty Hunter who did Chapter 10 today. I have previously completed chapter 10 on other classes and received the mission for Blizz.

My friend still has the chapter 10 quest to do the end discussion with Lana, and has had that conversation about 5-6 times and the quest won't update, but the chapter XI quest was added to the quest log as if the quest was finished. I guess there are several ways this can go goofy.

I hope this don't happen on my smuggler.

Finished Chapter X today and can't recruit Blizz.

Edit: Never mind, traveled to stronghold and then it showed up, must have just been a delay.

I finished Chapter 10 and no Blizz alert. Teleported to Stronghold and bingo- alert popped up. So this worked for me as well.:)

Same, have the quest to get HK, but no blizz. I started chapter 10 on my imperial agent yesterday and finished the chapter today. Also the two quests we had yesterday to get two additional companions, the ones that didn't work are also gone.

Seems like some Operative related bug ? For my character, To Find a Findsman alert disappeared so i cannot do in fact ANY recruitment ...

I too did not receive the mission to recruit Blizz after Chapter 10 completion. I received the Chapter 10 rewards and have Chapter 11 in my quest log. I am a Bounty Hunter who did Chapter 10 today. I have previously completed chapter 10 on other classes and received the mission for Blizz.

My buddy beside me received the HK-55 Alliance alert but not the Blizz alliance alert. He was on his Sentinal at the time so I don't think it's an Agent only issue. However, I did wonder if his choice at the end of Ch 10 had any impact on the timing of the alliance alert. I am going to test on my other toon this evening.

My buddy beside me received the HK-55 Alliance alert but not the Blizz alliance alert. He was on his Sentinal at the time so I don't think it's an Agent only issue. However, I did wonder if his choice at the end of Ch 10 had any impact on the timing of the alliance alert. I am going to test on my other toon this evening.

As a follow-up, I went tested my theory on a different toon. My choices that

impacted Koth at the end of the Kaylio quest

appear to have impacted the delivery of the Blizz Alliance quest. While I am not sure if that is intentional or a bug, it does seem like the release of the mission is being impacted by the chain of events you choose in the story.

It did appear after after about an hour where I logged out, played another toon and logged back in.... Check for the Alliance mission "Little Boss"

Edited by Baby-Girl
additional information