A kindly old monster, Broken?

Czarlen

Hey, So I have tried to figure this thing out, I did the entire quest line up to the crater, where I am supposedly to find my canister from the probe on a ledge, well myself and about a dozen others didn't find it.

Option, Reset quest. What that does is it sends you back to Loken. Problem 2, He is no longer in your list of contacts to travel to.

So on a short note I attempt to place a ticket, Good luck with that one its broken, gives error and tells you try later.

Yet another problem your Dev team can look into, I cannot switch servers to go to another Character to play. the server selection screen is blank.

So On that note SWTOR I am done, have a great time debugging this I am not your beta tester, just a long time gamer, like many, that has better things to do then play a broken patch that should have not been released.

happy gaming guys and gals

Edited by Czarlen

The temp fix for now is:

After you deploy last droid at Sarlac Pit and it finishes, it tells you to take the canister. At that point, simply open your map and change the instance. After you do, the sarlac will spit the canister out and it will be available to pick up.

It's incredibly frustrating, I know. I completed it on four characters so far, and the bug is the same. Thankfully, for now, so it the temp fix.

Good luck!