Razer SE Black-Green Crystal

XiLlIaSeCuRe

Hello Dev-Team,

in the past (Patch 4.0) you suddenly removed the exchange-vendor for the Razer-crystals on Coruscant.

Specifically, on this vendor you were able to exchange the +4 "SE Black Green Color Crystal" for either:

- SE Black Green Hawkeye Crystal (+41 Power)

- SE Black Green Eviscerating Crystal (+41 Critical Rating)

- SE Black Green Indestructible Crystal (+41 Endurance)

- SE Black Green War Hero's Crystal (+41 Expertise)

for a cost of 250k credits.

The vendor for the preorder crystals is still standing on fleet but it only sells the black-yellow preorder crystals, not the Razer black-green crystals.

Since both are in the end exclusive preorder crystals (EA-BW Black-Yellow and Razer SE-Black-Green) you could easily add them to the preorder vendor on fleet (or to the VIP-Area to the missing field - way better than coruscant).

I beg you to bring them back and I hope also for an answer from a Developer here in this thread, thank you.

Regards,

a loyal customer.

Hello Dev-Team,

in the past (Patch 4.0) you suddenly removed the exchange-vendor for the Razer-crystals on Coruscant.

Specifically, on this vendor you were able to exchange the +4 "SE Black Green Color Crystal" for either:

- SE Black Green Hawkeye Crystal (+41 Power)

- SE Black Green Eviscerating Crystal (+41 Critical Rating)

- SE Black Green Indestructible Crystal (+41 Endurance)

- SE Black Green War Hero's Crystal (+41 Expertise)

for a cost of 250k credits.

The vendor for the preorder crystals is still standing on fleet but it only sells the black-yellow preorder crystals, not the Razer black-green crystals.

Since both are in the end exclusive preorder crystals (EA-BW Black-Yellow and Razer SE-Black-Green) you could easily add them to the preorder vendor on fleet (or to the VIP-Area to the missing field - way better than coruscant).

I beg you to bring them back and I hope also for an answer from a Developer here in this thread, thank you.

Regards,

a loyal customer.

I agree