Still unable to launch

DarthMord

Welp I'm coming to my wits end.

I love this game. I want to play this game. I'm unable to play it, and have not been able to play it since 4.1. If I can't get the patch and play why am I paying for it? I've called the support desk and went through all the stuff they said. Still getting the same errors. Stuck on downloading 16.97 gigs now and getting "Network error while downloading patch data. retrying...(310)"

I don't want to unsubscribe, I've been subscribed and playing since day one. But if I cannot play the game why pay for it. Are you guys gonna fix this or are you gonna lose a customer?

Welp I'm coming to my wits end.

I love this game. I want to play this game. I'm unable to play it, and have not been able to play it since 4.1. If I can't get the patch and play why am I paying for it? I've called the support desk and went through all the stuff they said. Still getting the same errors. Stuck on downloading 16.97 gigs now and getting "Network error while downloading patch data. retrying...(310)"

I don't want to unsubscribe, I've been subscribed and playing since day one. But if I cannot play the game why pay for it. Are you guys gonna fix this or are you gonna lose a customer?

Or at least admit there is a problem and say you are trying to resolve it.