launcher does not work after the patch 4.1a

zkorpion

I have been playing the game for less than a month,

February 3 bought my subscription for a month

in less than 10 days I had to install 2 times the game because for some reason when I opened the launcher it was 100% simply did not advance

February 9 had again a mistake where I had to delete the folder bitrader , to fix

and now after downloading the new patch the game simply does not open

I deleted the bitrader folder but nothing happens even I installed the launcherRepairUtility to see if it solved

Things only got worse , now will not even let me access my account with the launcher , it is loading but nothing happens

I 've been looking at the forum and there is no solution to the problems that I have with the game, though they all have to do with the launcher only

I do not understand what to do and there is no response from the staff

how many times will I have to reinstall the game ? to then put another patch and resurface errors like this

otherwise, twice reinstalled the game I do not normally open, I was the same now when I try to access my account , just stays loading and nothing happens

please if anyone can help me would be very grateful because I've missed several days of my subscription only with the problems that the launcher has led me

PS: I had to use a translator because he did not speak English

Thank you bio ware for completely screwing up my game. Launcher failed to connect after your 4.1a update. I tried waiting and reconnecting, still no go. Would get the 208 error every time. I tried the fix launcher and then it would not even launch. So I deleted the launcher.exe file and reinstalled. Still nothing. Way to screw up a game.