Can not log in

Livestick

OK, so I loaded SWTOR to install 4.1a today. The only problem is I can't. Once I put in my password and security key, the launcher just sits there for a few minutes before finally giving me an "Unable to retrieve patch data. Please check network connection. (208)" error. Now, I know for a fact that my network connection is fine, so obviously the error is on your end Bioware. Please fix it.

I'm having the same problem. Can't get passed the username/password/security key area. It goes on an endless loop of blue circle then "Unable to retrieve patch data. Please check network connection. (208)"

Funny, my other games play just fine so I know it isn't my internet. Nice try though in making me think that was a possibility. :p

Edited by NHBabe

I never even get the "Error 208" thing... mine just stays on an endless loop... It was a little slow when I tried to log in the first time so I closed the launcher and tried again, and it let me log in. Well thanks to my computer crashing, I had to log in again, but now it's just the endless little loading circle on the username/password screen and has been that way for the last half hour, no matter how many times I've tried restarting the launcher

• 1 month later...