Prototype Polybiotic Versatile Stim Same Tooltip as Fortitude

Engeopathichero

Is anyone able to reverse engineer Prototype Polybiotic Stims to get the Advanced Polybiotic Stim schematic?

Yes, the prototype stims reverse engineer just fine into advanced stims. I did this myself yesterday.

The bug (both tooltip and effect) only exists with the prototype version that I can see, but it is annoying and makes that version completely useless to me. Not that many people stop with the prototype version anyway.

Yes, the prototype stims reverse engineer just fine into advanced stims. I did this myself yesterday.

The bug (both tooltip and effect) only exists with the prototype version that I can see, but it is annoying and makes that version completely useless to me. Not that many people stop with the prototype version anyway.

I don't believe they have addressed time to fix on this one. As this is not game-breaking (most people make and use purple) and there are so many game-breaking problems with the game I don't see this at the top of their priority list. Easy enough to fix though so I'd look for it soon.

I don't believe they have addressed time to fix on this one. As this is not game-breaking (most people make and use purple) and there are so many game-breaking problems with the game I don't see this at the top of their priority list. Easy enough to fix though so I'd look for it soon.

Even after yesterdays patch they haven't fixed this. I sent a pm to Tait to see if he was even aware of this bug since they don't have it listed as a known bug anywhere and they haven't acknowledged any of the threads reporting it.