Broken Companion's Mission

Paskalevich

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that it's worth posting, but same problem here.

For an issue that's received 34,061 views, 354 replies and is up there with the most logged/commented bug reported, it's very very poor that this hasn't been fixed yet!

Edited by Rekrab

Looking over previous threads it seems they have had many issues with Ashara not working properly. This problem has been known for several months but they are so busy "fixing" whats broken with each of the monthly releases I suspect they aren't going to touch this for a looooooong time. So people working of achievements and the perks, completing chapters.......so sorry.

I hope I'm wrong

Hey everyone,

As an update, we are currently aiming to fix this in Game Update 4.4.

-Tait

So why not help all those unable to progress onto KOTFE due to this bug preventing the achievements and associated perks.

Surely someone can flag the quest as complete, screw the reward i just wanna get past the quest!

Hey everyone,

As an update, we are currently aiming to fix this in Game Update 4.4.

-Tait

Thanks for the update. It's kind of crazy we're still so far from fixing it, but at least we have an idea now.

I also cannot continue on with the Defiance quest stalling my companion completion, Will we get a chance to finish later, should I continue the story into KOTFE?
Nope, there's no way to continue later, that's why this is a huge deal. You'll have to wait for 4.4 (as announced above) for a fix. Hopefully it will get fixed by then.

I also cannot continue on with the Defiance quest stalling my companion completion, Will we get a chance to finish later, should I continue the story into KOTFE?

No, once you go on to KOTFE it's gone.

On the flip side, if you're really determined to get it, you could level another inquisitor and not romance Ashara (or just make a female). It's a terrible solution, but it does work if you just want to companion story unlock and go on.

Nope, there's no way to continue later, that's why this is a huge deal. You'll have to wait for 4.4 (as announced above) for a fix. Hopefully it will get fixed by then.

Boo, thanks for the reply.

Edited by Doctor_Snow

No, once you go on to KOTFE it's gone.

On the flip side, if you're really determined to get it, you could level another inquisitor and not romance Ashara (or just make a female). It's a terrible solution, but it does work if you just want to companion story unlock and go on.

I hadn't thought of making a female to get the companion story unlock, good idea. Clever link there at the bottom :cool: