Broken Companion's Mission

Paskalevich

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't finish until the devs fix, yes it sucks. Tried with a GM to force the quest to complete but he said he can't. (why not?)

Yea it no sense that they can't force it to complete when they've done it for other quests. Only reason I could think would be if the GM did it for one person, then he'd be stuck doing it for everyone else and he doesn't really feel like being swamped with all the requests that would flood in.

Yea it no sense that they can't force it to complete when they've done it for other quests. Only reason I could think would be if the GM did it for one person, then he'd be stuck doing it for everyone else and he doesn't really feel like being swamped with all the requests that would flood in.
Then that sounds like an issue between the developers and community managers, customers shouldn't get shafted because someone can't be arsed to fix something broken, not to mention only subscribers can make tickets. This is basic customer service fail. Edited by celldoom

Another patch note with no fix mentionned, guess they rather fix typos and decoration anims first... Wish they'd at least say something like "go ahead do KOTFE, we'll make sure you get the dialogue unlocked afterwards in a futur patch" but there's no communication so...

Another patch note with no fix mentionned, guess they rather fix typos and decoration anims first... Wish they'd at least say something like "go ahead do KOTFE, we'll make sure you get the dialogue unlocked afterwards in a futur patch" but there's no communication so...

There is a slim chance they will just stealth fix it, but I wouldn't count on it.

In the patch notes it clearly states that this issue should have been resolved!

I log on, excited to finally get it done, just to have a fist come out of my screen and smack me right on the nose!

Bug still persists...

gg

I just logged on my Inquisitor, abandoned the Defiance mission, and had the conversation with Ashara Zavros; the mission is still bugged.

They are such scum, no communication, over three months of this being bugged, utter silence. I'm honestly livid.

Honestly this is no different than any other service in real life, I paid for a product I am unhappy with the product I want some compensation at this point...... or I'm going to cancel. Dark souls 3 comes out in less than a week I think I can find something better to do than play a buggy game.

This is an absolute *********** joke. I cannot even fathom a company not willing to even discuss this issue with people or even update them. The fact of the matter is this issue shouldn't even be an issue. Things like this used to get hot fixed immediately upon realization that it was broken. However, this company is far too concerned with releasing new skins and models on their cash shop than fixing an issue that is PREVENTING ME FROM PROGRESSING IN THEIR GAME. Are you *********** serious, EA? This is absolutely the most horrid experience I've ever had with a company as a paying customer. You are pathetic. You had your chance to address us and even defend yourselves and let us know how deeply rooted this issue is. However, you've chosen to go silent on it. What's worse is there is no one to talk to via phone or anything like there would be with any other product that you're having difficulty with. Fix your ****.

This is an absolute *********** joke. I cannot even fathom a company not willing to even discuss this issue with people or even update them. The fact of the matter is this issue shouldn't even be an issue. Things like this used to get hot fixed immediately upon realization that it was broken. However, this company is far too concerned with releasing new skins and models on their cash shop than fixing an issue that is PREVENTING ME FROM PROGRESSING IN THEIR GAME. Are you *********** serious, EA? This is absolutely the most horrid experience I've ever had with a company as a paying customer. You are pathetic. You had your chance to address us and even defend yourselves and let us know how deeply rooted this issue is. However, you've chosen to go silent on it. What's worse is there is no one to talk to via phone or anything like there would be with any other product that you're having difficulty with. Fix your ****.

I know, this is seriously unbelievable. They have to be the worst company operating right now. I'll never buy from them again, this is a joke.

>Just putting my two cents in..

>try to make green text

>Why not it's fun

>Read entire forum

>Upset like everyone else

>Hoping to get a fix soon

>Noticed this has been a problem for months

>Hello darkness my old friend

Overreactions aside, it would be good if you fix this when you launch the chapter for everyone without early access on Thursday. I really want to advance to KOTFE with completed Ashara storyline.
This. I'm sitting on the ship and just waiting for this to be completed so i can start Chapter I. I'll come back to the game when it's fixed. I just hope it won't take months so i don't lose track of the story :|

This. I'm sitting on the ship and just waiting for this to be completed so i can start Chapter I. I'll come back to the game when it's fixed. I just hope it won't take months so i don't lose track of the story :|

It already HAS taken months.

I've pretty much shelved my Inquisitor also. But it really has been 2 months already as mentioned earlier in the forum. I just hope they don't take much longer :(

Server-Red Eclipse

Character Class - Sith Inquisitor , Name - Rangas

Problem - My companion's mission of Ashara Zavros called Defiance went broken...

I spoke with her and when our conversation is over, mission didn't becoming completed , it just keep showing in mission log and that's all ... i was trying to abandon this mission and speak to her again but it goes just the same way. Please help me with this.

Same problem

Server: Red Eclipse

Name: Shadion

Dev posted today that they are getting closer to a fix

I wonder what "closer" means. I mean, we're at 3ish months of it being broken. Does closer mean 1 more month or 1 more week? Or 3 more months?

Soon™