Broken Companion's Mission

Paskalevich

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The quest is still bugged despite patch notes, which claim it was fixed.

SI Shihi

Red Eclipse

Indeed... And by my research... bugged is only romanced dialogue... but at last conversation we cant tell her to **** anyway. Good that we play at test server so there dont will be any problems at release lol :D

When I opened a ticket about this, they just asked me to file a bug report. What's the point of filing a bug report if they can just mark it as fixed even if it isn't.

Anyone know how far along the story line I can get before I can no longer come back and finish the romance conversation? I know starting KotFE will remove access to her but what about Hutt Cartel or Revan?

When I opened a ticket about this, they just asked me to file a bug report. What's the point of filing a bug report if they can just mark it as fixed even if it isn't.

Anyone know how far along the story line I can get before I can no longer come back and finish the romance conversation? I know starting KotFE will remove access to her but what about Hutt Cartel or Revan?

You can complete everything but KotFE.

You can complete everything but KotFE.

No, the Defiance quest with Ashara is still bugged, no matter that it is marked as fixed in the yesterday patch. The quest is not important for the main story, sure, but it is bugged as people say. The patch notes are wrong about Defiance.

I can confirm that this is now fixed after the update. Abandon the mission in your log and just talk to her again and you get to complete it as intended.

Can confirm it's still broken to all h*ll.

Tried and tested on 3 characters on 3 accounts (Yeah only one of those was me on mine, don't fret, we're more than one person playing this game yeknow). All 3 still bugged. That's a 3/3 for the confirmed bug fixing being wrong.:rak_01:

Edited by Baalzie

Same exact problem. Other posts seem to suggest it's been fixed but only if you have a female character. If you have a male character, bug's still there.

I've reported it to no avail, and I don't really want to start KOTFE until I complete all my character conversations, because from the sound of it, I won't be able to do so if I start without having completing them, so it's kind of a gamebreaker for me.

Character: Andineth

Server: Ebon Hawk

Same here.

Maybe that conversation is so complicated that mission cannot be fixed until there is peace between the jedi and the sith?

No, according to a video on YouTube at the end of the conversation we should get a popup with the xp etc, which does not happen to me and obvious to others too. So there is not some other action needed or so for the quest to be finished, it's just bugged and does not give the quest XP at the end ...