Moff Pyron, The Silencer & the Alliance Navy

Tyzx

I just finished replaying the Sith Inquisitor's story and remembered Moff Pyron and the devastating Silencer weapon he developed that could destroy an entire fleet. What ever happened to Pyron and the Silencer? Did it get destroyed early in the war with Zakuul? I can see the Silencer offering the Empire an edge against the Eternal Fleet. On paper, the Silencer looks to be as powerful as the Gravestone's Omnicannon. I read somewhere that Moff Pyron and his fleet is in hiding. Can someone confirm?

Second question, does the Alliance have a Navy? Because right now, it appears that they consist mainly of ground forces with the exception of a few fighters, the Gravestone and the PC's ship.

Edited by Tyzx

It is mentioned in KotFE when you ask Lana for the first time about your companions and allies. Moff Pyron and the Silencers were ambushed by the Eternal Fleet, but they escaped to the Outer Rim and haven't been heard from since. I hope, in the future, you can recruit them back/recover the ships; at least if you're a SI