The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Dear Bioware......

Shusumi

Dear BioWare...

Please change back the Cartel Market to the way it was before, it wasn't good, but it wasn't as bad as this "new version" of yours.

What is the reason for this suggestion?

Well; I decided, that after yesterdays purchase of an Anarchist Alliance Pack, I recieved scrap and two cubes...

As I opened one of these cubes...

This is what I got

http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu226/KinayaSgall/Screenshot_2016-02-10_02_07_31_605114_zpsndk08goa.jpg

The other one was a title I already had.

So basically, what you're telling me... IS that 200 Cartel Coins, is worth... 200 Credits? Barely?

I am most displeased with this.

Yep, had the same Problem, just a little bigger...

baught a hypercrate today and got in general 30 items from the new pack and 30 of this cubes where is mostly some crap in it i already have or which isn't worth anything,

dear bw i don't buy this crates to recieve some old stuff from two years ago, but to get items from the new pack which i DO NOT HAVE ALREADY :/

i seriously want my money back

Yep, had the same Problem, just a little bigger...

baught a hypercrate today and got in general 30 items from the new pack and 30 of this cubes where is mostly some crap in it i already have or which isn't worth anything,

dear bw i don't buy this crates to recieve some old stuff from two years ago, but to get items from the new pack which i DO NOT HAVE ALREADY :/

i seriously want my money back

This. So much This. I am seriously so pissed off right now. I bought a hypercrate for chances at stuff in THIS pack, not bull***t that's already on the GTN for 100 credits. I read elsewhere how angry people were about this, but thought, "oh, they're just blowing it out of proportion. It's not really that bad" but it's worse. I never honestly thought I'd get anything good like the saber, but I thought I'd at least get stuff from the Anarchist pack. Out of the 30 crates I bought, I got 4 offhand vibroswords and an Exiled Jedi Upper Armor chest. EVERYTHING else was effing Chance Cubes! I'm seriously angry about this crap!