Results of opening one Hypercrate Anarchists Packs

Bugisttod

Hi folks,

There were a few things I fancied in the new packs, so despite knowing the ridiculously low odds of getting any of them, and the abundance of the new 'no new stuffs for you' chance cubes, I decided to blow some saved up CC on a hypercrate.

One Hypercrate contains 30 packs

Each pack has two chances at an item

Therefore, in theory, I had 60 chances at getting one of the items I wanted.

In fact, I got:-

19 items

32 chance cubes

9 decorations

Items:-

R1-H1 Astromech Droid (Silver)

Classic Vibrosword x2 (Silver)

Insurrectionist's Blaster (Silver)

Insurrectionist's Rifle (Silver)

Advanced Desert Green Hawkeye Crystal (Silver)

Advanced Desert Green Eviscerating Crystal (Silver)

Advanced Desert Green War Hero's Crystal (Silver)

Underworld Anarchist's Upper Body Armor x2 (Gold)

Zakuul Knight-Captain's Supplementary Body Armor (Gold)

Resistance Fighter's Supplementary Body Armour (Gold)

Darth Skotia's Lower Body Armor x2 (Silver)

Exiled Knight's Lower Body Armor (Silver)

Squadron Ace's Supplementary Body Armor (Silver)

Mercenary Slicer's Upper Body Armor (Silver)

Mercenary Slicer's Lower Body Armor (Silver)

Mercenary Slicer's Supplementary Body Armor (Silver)

By far the least impressive haul I have ever had from a Hypercrate!

What items did you get from the chance cubes?

1 Gold item:-

Kalakar Strike Fighter Simulator

6 Silver items:-

Vindicator's Lightsaber

Polar Exploration Armor Set

CH-R1 Power Droid (Pet)

Title: Enforcer

Black and Dark Purple Dye Module

Andronikos Revel Customisation 9

24 Bronze items:-

Tarisian Head Hunter Grek (Sniper Rifle)

Etched Dueler's Lightsaber

Razalon FC-6 (Mount)

Tirsa Victor (Mount)

Ikas XK-13 (Mount)

Ikas Shark (Mount)

Advanced Black-Pink Color Crystal

Enhanced Surveilance Armor Set

Dynamic Brawler's Armor Set

Emote: Angry Dance

Emote: Boo Hoo

Supply Pack (Regen Item)

HY-G9 Vanity Chamber (Regen Item)

Nefarious Blurrg (Pet)

Chocolate Lobel (Pet)

Rancor Holo-Replica (Toy)

Andronikos Revel Customisation 10

Lieutenant Iresso Customisation 9

Treek Customisation 4

Dark Blue and Light Brown Dye Module

Medium Brown and Medium Green Dye Module

Title: Shadow Collector

Title: Constable

Title: Space Jockey

1 Decoration:-

Life Day Holo-Tree (Pink)

Of those, the items I was interested in and didn't already have were:-

Kalakar Strike Fighter Simulator (Gold)

Ikas Shark (Bronze)

Rancor Holo-Replica (Bronze)

Life Day Holo-Tree (Pink)

As far as bronze items go, a reasonable haul (particularly as I effectively got 1 Gold and 6 Silver in place of Bronze), however it's all OLD stuff that I have very little interest in. Even the four items listed above I only had mild interest in, otherwise I'd have got them long ago.

In terms of losing out on 32 chances of NEW items from the NEW pack that I was actually interested in, it was an absolute waste of time and CC.

That's about par for the course.

After 480 packs opened, I received not a single lightsaber and am missing a gold supplementary crate. And it took me that many hypercrates just to get the new monocycle, of which I got two from the last hypercrate.

From all the cubes I got, about 3% were gold items, 15% silver and the rest bronze. I did get a few items I wanted to collect, but overall, complete let down considering the amount of dye packs, emotes and titles I got.

After 480 packs opened, I received not a single lightsaber and am missing a gold supplementary crate. And it took me that many hypercrates just to get the new monocycle, of which I got two from the last hypercrate.

From all the cubes I got, about 3% were gold items, 15% silver and the rest bronze. I did get a few items I wanted to collect, but overall, complete let down considering the amount of dye packs, emotes and titles I got.

You buying packs becouse You want one of main item "Lightsaber"

You buy 480 packs for XXXX$

You got chance cubes and most of bronze gear... what the...

You would have been better off buying the lightsaber off the GTN after selling packs, if that was what you were after.

As to the drop rate on the bronze items from the Grand Chance Cubes, seems heavily weighted towards bronze items. So much so, it would seem it would have been better off simply keeping items marked as Bronze in the packs (considering some of the new stuff could only be considered Bronze regardless of how the CM team view them).

I have to wonder about the sense in buying so many hypercrates, especially as the changes were already mentioned prior to the new pack coming out, you all had to know the chances of what was going to occur (as previously mentioned in the change thread).

Old saying, "A fool and his money are easily parted". Seems fairly apt for the new hypercrates, the CM team must be loving hooking so many players with the new items being so rare.

Over 100 packs here, no saber, no cycle, no rancor, the new armor sets are rubbish, a ton of useless dyes, old armor sets I care nothing about, a few older vehicles that, again, i care nothing about.... these new packs are absolutely worthless in my opinion. Got none of the new blasters. The KOTOR vibroswords are neat, but have no color glow from crystals which would have been nice. I, honestly, would like a refund of my cartel coins at this point but I know that's not going to happen. 99% of these crates will go on the GTN. Shameful.

I just pulled a Black/white saber eviscerating crystal from a chance cube...but that's literally the first awesome thing I got from them in like 4 hypercrates (soooo basically 150 or so cubes)

Trouble is, players who have been here a while already have those crystals. It's new stuff we're more interested in. I'm not saying all of the old stuff is useless, but if I wanted it I'd probably have bought it off the GTN or not sold the item when I got it the first time around. Equally said, if I really wanted to take the chance and trust in the RNG gods, I'd have bought the B/S/G packs to try my luck.

However sticking these Grand Chance Cubes into the new packs, doesn't sit well with me. Like others I'd buy new packs for new stuff. After seeing the feedback on what is happening, I'm definitely not even going to touch the new packs while they retain the Grand Chance Cubes.

For new players, it's probably a decent thing to have, so I'm guessing I'm no longer the customer that BioWare is trying to keep or retain longer term. Which leaves the simple question, what happens when the new customers start getting things they already have a few packs into this system? I doubt that will sit well, and I doubt the CM team has given this the longer term projection of the items available in the Grand Chance Cubes and how it will dilute the loot tables.

Either way, no way on earth I'm touching these packs, either with free CC or with credits off the GTN.

Over 100 packs here, no saber, no cycle, no rancor, the new armor sets are rubbish, a ton of useless dyes, old armor sets I care nothing about, a few older vehicles that, again, i care nothing about.... these new packs are absolutely worthless in my opinion. Got none of the new blasters. The KOTOR vibroswords are neat, but have no color glow from crystals which would have been nice. I, honestly, would like a refund of my cartel coins at this point but I know that's not going to happen. 99% of these crates will go on the GTN. Shameful.

You want a refund? Are you serious? This is how packs work, its random.