Chapter 10 unplayable on Tomb of Freedon Nadd.

Alkuzar

Same for me, I have checked it runs fine as long as I'm not trying to play chapter 10 but after that and especily when I am on zakuul. NPC's are stuck in a cluster(not sure how many, but would guess 5 or 10 pr cluster) and so many inivisble walls :(

Sry for my english

Same here :( also tomb of freedon nadd

Didn't patch early or anything.. just patched it a few hours back.. and it keeps freezing.. invisible walls, companion stands still.. no abilities are activated... hope they look into it.. I'll try again in a few hours and report here..

Noticed something else weird happening, other players in story areas, managed to brute force my way into the first chapter 10 areas and lo and behold another player from the opposite faction is already in there even though it say s my story area right before I lagged out and was forced to alt-f4 :rak_02:

It's probably related to this:

Those droids spawn everytime someone clicks the console. On my server (T3-M4), there are only 1 or 2 droids which are quickly killed but I imagine as soon as there are 10+ groups, no one can kill them anymore which means everytime someone clicks, the lag adds up and it only gets worse.

It's probably related to this:

Those droids spawn everytime someone clicks the console. On my server (T3-M4), there are only 1 or 2 droids which are quickly killed but I imagine as soon as there are 10+ groups, no one can kill them anymore which means everytime someone clicks, the lag adds up and it only gets worse.

Yeah it is related to the droids. We were clearing them out last night when this first started and the lag dissapeared for about 10 seconds then came back.