The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Launcher error

steelcityvoice

Downloaded patch, was playing for about an hour or two. Went to zone into a heroic star fortress and the game client crashed without warning.

Now the launcher keeps telling me "unspecified error" and won't load or redownload the patch. Just a fat load of nothing....

Is this any sort of mirror site like in WoW where I can download the patch from to retry this?

I do not get a launcher error, but what I do get is Patch updating 100%/ complete and is stuck there. Any suggestions? Been going on for an hour so far. Have rebooted sys. restarted launcher and get same results. :confused:

I have the same problem.. tryed everything but nothing help

The same one. Wanted to play SWTOR at home, but: "This application has encountered an unspesified error. Please, try this patch again".

Well, ok, I can reinstall launcher, but it takes too much time for my acient computer. Moreover, I'm subscriber and I just wasting of my gaming time. Bioware, what's wrong? Are there any other decidions?

Edited by Suitanshadow

One time when re-installing windows I had installed 32bit by accident. I couldn't figure out why my games were always crashing when I hit a load screen (I thought I had installed 64).. Finally figured it out when I did some thorough web searches that I should check and make sure, and lo and behold I installed the wrong one. re-installed 64 and perfect!

I had the same problem yesterday.. Rebooted my pc Then it was fine. Now I am trying to logg in again, again launcher unavaiable. Changed my pass, worked again. But Then the game (after i logged in and patched) Didnt start.

I deleted swtor and re-downloaded it, still nothing..

What to do?

Downloaded patch, was playing for about an hour or two. Went to zone into a heroic star fortress and the game client crashed without warning.

Now the launcher keeps telling me "unspecified error" and won't load or redownload the patch. Just a fat load of nothing....

Is this any sort of mirror site like in WoW where I can download the patch from to retry this?

Any login issues are discussed at the General forum "Game won't start after patch 4.1.a" - With dev participation