Snowballs in 4.1

Grue_Hunter

Please (PLEASE!) re-think the change you made re "Dusted with Snowballs" in 4.1.

You have just made the life of us who play stealthers in PvP (plus those of us who just hate being hit by the damned thing) an absolute misery. Not to mention, you devs just gave those players who love hounding scoundrel/operative healers an easy way to track them in warzones.

Please (PLEASE!) re-think the change you made re "Dusted with Snowballs" in 4.1.

You have just made the life of us who play stealthers in PvP (plus those of us who just hate being hit by the damned thing) an absolute misery. Not to mention, you devs just gave those players who love hounding scoundrel/operative healers an easy way to track them in warzones.

/signed

PLEASE change it, Bioware.

They don't need to change it back to how it was. I understand why they changed it. However they can tweek it more:

1) snow effect is removed in WZ.

2) snowballs and like items do not work in WZ.

3) vendors could sell some item that suppresses the snow effect (but not the debuff).

All of the above looks good to me.

Please provide evidence that this is an issue in WZs. Seen many claims, no proof.

I had read about this but I ran into a stealthed assassin today in open world, hit him with a snowball then moved out of range. Every time he moved away I couldn't see anything once he vanished. No snowflakes or any indication of where he was.

I seriously doubt they would have done seperate coding for snowballs in warzones.

Probably just paranoid.

Edited by Syncourt

I had read about this but I ran into a stealthed assassin today in open world, hit him with a snowball then moved out of range. Every time he moved away I couldn't see anything once he vanished. No snowflakes or any indication of where he was.

I seriously doubt they would have done seperate coding for snowballs in warzones.

Probably just paranoid.

Works the same way dueling.