The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

one thing i will to say thank you for at this time:

ClaytonL

Is it bad that I'm sitting here at work, counting down the hours and minutes till I can get home and hopefully have time to log in and organize my storage?

I mean, organizing storage shouldn't be that fantastic and yet somehow it is! :D

true :D

i couldn't believe how much space i had left after i organized everything. didn't even touch X10 yet, still organizing. 3 1/2 bays are empty now :D

" A Happy Jedi I Am "

true :D

i couldn't believe how much space i had left after i organized everything. didn't even touch X10 yet, still organizing. 3 1/2 bays are empty now :D

" A Happy Jedi I Am "

Wow, 3.5 empty bays? Nice!

I think I should be able to get at least 2, but I hope more. I plan to move companion gifts into some of the empty space to I can more easily distribute them. Tired of logging into multiple characters looking for Tech gifts in order to send them to the one that needs them.

Wow, 3.5 empty bays? Nice!

I think I should be able to get at least 2, but I hope more. I plan to move companion gifts into some of the empty space to I can more easily distribute them. Tired of logging into multiple characters looking for Tech gifts in order to send them to the one that needs them.

yes, 3 1/2 empty legacy bays :D

for each charakter another 1 to 2 empty personal bays... man i was such a horder.... now it looks nice.. ... :D

yes, 3 1/2 empty legacy bays :D

for each charakter another 1 to 2 empty personal bays... man i was such a horder.... now it looks nice.. ... :D

That is spectacular!

My legacy bays have been packed full for so long, I can't wait to get everything all organized! And I've been resisting buying more cargo bays for some of my alts to hold more stuff. Now I don't think I'll need to. Yay!

I, too, am a hoarder. Never know when you might need something.:cool: