Crafting UI broken

Portisfreak

Hey folks,

This has been passed on to the team. It looks like any missing Schematics can be re-learned via the Trainer, and will give a "You already know this schematic" error.

The team is going to look into it, but please let me know if you run across something that can't be relearned at the trainer in the meantime.

EDIT: It also looks to be related to deprecated Schematics. That's all I know for now, but will keep you updated!

Thanks!

My issue is slightly different. I went on to learn the New Grade 9 Assembly Component schematic. Crafted a few. Logged on a different toon while waiting. When I go back to my Armormech, the schematic is gone and I can't relearn it. All the old schematics are still there.

EDIT: Nevermind, client restart fixed it strangely.

Edited by antonmb

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

This has been passed on to the team. It looks like any missing Schematics can be re-learned via the Trainer, and will give a "You already know this schematic" error.

The team is going to look into it, but please let me know if you run across something that can't be relearned at the trainer in the meantime.

EDIT: It also looks to be related to deprecated Schematics. That's all I know for now, but will keep you updated!

Thanks!

ALL Battlemaster shems are gone i expect this to be fixed as u cant get hold of this schematics any longer in game i had all battle master and war hero shems that where avi in game

My Artificer, Cybertech, Armormech are all fine. Synthweaver, nothing .. at all.

This seems a pretty serious "bug" to have introduced after so much downtime today. It would be nice to get an update and not be left thinking this is something that may not be all that important to fix. I use adaptive armor, and without the use of my crafters, I am not able to enjoy the game I want (and pay for).

My Artificer, Cybertech, Armormech are all fine. Synthweaver, nothing .. at all.

This seems a pretty serious "bug" to have introduced after so much downtime today. It would be nice to get an update and not be left thinking this is something that may not be all that important to fix. I use adaptive armor, and without the use of my crafters, I am not able to enjoy the game I want (and pay for).

Try to craft dye modules with your artifice in order to see if its "fine"...u need armormech materials

I have 2 synths and 2 armormechs. One synth works, other synth does not; one armormech works, one armormech does not.

The only difference between them is that the non-working ones had 216 grade armorings REd. It could be that the toons that have 216 grade armorings don't work anymore.

Also, one of my cybers had some 216 mods REd, but he can still craft, so it might just be limited to armorings.

Will post more if I find anything else relevant.

My Armormech and Synthweaver are my only two crafters that are affected by this. They had a lot of nice moddable looks in their light/medium/heavy categories that I would like returned.

It's just a coincidence that these are the only skills with archived recipes that are the only reliable source of moddable gear / looks aside from the CM, right? Right?

Edited by docbenwayddo

Uh I don't think the "schematic" issue from Vendor is what people are meaning.

If you open Armormech or Synth to craft there is nothing to craft

Yup, my synthweaver's schematic list is completely blank. I purchased the new recipes (also noticing the purchased schematics do not leave the trainer's available list after purchase) and started to send my crew out on missions. Archaeology and Underworld Trading are fine, but absolutely nothing shows up under synth, not even categories.

Edit: Logged on my armormech, same issue.

Edited by Zeyal

I haven't gotten around to checking the trainers on any of my crafters yet, but at a quick pass through some characters I'm also seeing the empty crafting UI issue on synthweaving and armormech. Click on crafting skill, window pops up with exactly zero schematics listed in it. Other crafting skills seem to be fine for me. Edited by Muljo_Stpho

Same here. Impside, crafting on my chars that have not started KotFE (Armormech, Synthweaving) does not show anything in the crafting window (no recipe at all, archives lost). Crafters that have completed chapter 9 or 10 (Armstech, Cybertech) can craft. However, Pubside, my Sage who has not started KotFE can craft (Artifice).

My Armormech and Synthweaving schematics are gone, too. The main problem is that the most of Armormech and Synthweaving schematics I had can't be re-learned via the Trainer. I just hope that schematics can be restored. This is exactly why all major updates should be tested on the Public Test Server.

This is a game breaking issue. After spending YEARS and lots of EFFORT getting almost ALL synth weaving recipes. Some EXTREMELY Rare this is NOT fun. I enjoyed crafting. To be promised such improvement - as a paying customer - and then find out to have NO RECIPES at all is utterly disappointing and yes GAME BREAKING. I expected better.

Lets hope this has your priority to fix.

Another Update: Armstech fine, Amormech fine.

Can't speak for Cybertech, don't have a toon with high Cybertech.

So from my perspective, just Synthweaving is broken. Same Issue as described with the Trainer as well

Not for me. My Armormech and Biotech both do not have any schematics showing in the UI... Even the new ones I just trained...