This start to look very bad

ijustcantbelieve

Hello there

In a way i understand some late issues, but this is getting out of hand.

First: subscribe subscribe and win a mount, chance of companion etc etc - thats cool, its fine

Second: Patch 4.1 servers downtime 4 hours - start at 1 pm gmt and its now atm 8.38 pm and still no servers online

Third: " we experienced a downtime with patch applying" - " We locate the error, we fixing it but no ETA"

Fourth: A dev come to fóruns to do games with cartel coins codes - basicly to throw some sand into the eyes of players to keep them getting the chance of winning something (CC???) and deviating them from the real thing " Servers offline" because if they won CC they wont complain - Good move BW Dev.

Fifth - instead of removing or fixing "decent prime time BUGS" of the game, you took time and effort on removing the clickable snow ball debuff ( which is an event that takes place once a year, in DECEMBER)

Sixth: In forum post regarding to changes on crafting and schematics, in artifice we could read about the White-black crystal to be craftable from trainer - once i logged into those five minutes of game today, i went to check artifice trainer and no white-black crystal- take this post in consideration and shut down the server a little while to fix this as well.

Seventh: people pay this game because they love it and love Star wars universe, but in a way, well in all ways it seems you guys are trying to burn everything down, like you come to social networks saying you love players feedback and " we´re counting on you guys fellow subscriber to gives us your feedback to improve the game" - Why not give that player who takes time of is life and game life to see, identify, and report those issues, while you guys don´t care nor do something about it? - Better you guys start to take those players in consideration and look into the mirror and say: enough of this, this guy pay to play the game and still do a better job then me.

And on final place note: How you will compensate ALL players for this?

This is the real question.

Thank you for your time on reading this (or not)

It was out of hand a year ago, none of this is new...

I'm not at all surprised it is still down, I can't remember the last major patch that went flawlessly...

Eric should have just posted a CC code for 450CC that was usable once per account, good for today only. So anyone who comes to the forums and wants to play today and can't, gets a CC code. Just expire it tomorrow and move on. Anyone who isn't here, likely didn't lose anything from the downtime.

It was out of hand a year ago, none of this is new...

I'm not at all surprised it is still down, I can't remember the last major patch that went flawlessly...

Eric should have just posted a CC code for 450CC that was usable once per account, good for today only. So anyone who comes to the forums and wants to play today and can't, gets a CC code. Just expire it tomorrow and move on. Anyone who isn't here, likely didn't lose anything from the downtime.

Winning

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.