Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Eric

Didn't even know you had a partygame going during downtime due to the timezones. Any chance we can see it again at some point were us europeans working strange hours might join for some CC :p

PS* Nice to see you followed the community with your post during this extended DT, well done :)

Hi Eric

Didn't even know you had a partygame going during downtime due to the timezones. Any chance we can see it again at some point were us europeans working strange hours might join for some CC :p

PS* Nice to see you followed the community with your post during this extended DT, well done :)

My best suggestion for Euro players is to check out the English forums when a patch is delayed for a lengthy amount of time.

Wow all that down time. Close to whole day of early access gone. So many ppl with fast connection grabing codes before anyone else coud. And no compensation. kinda expected atleast an email with code for some cc's or something but nothing.. So disappointed.. :wea_09::rak_03:

Wow all that down time. Close to whole day of early access gone. So many ppl with fast connection grabing codes before anyone else coud. And no compensation. kinda expected atleast an email with code for some cc's or something but nothing.. So disappointed.. :wea_09::rak_03:

Only a handful got codes, to be honest. Then the site lagged for about an hour, so a chunk of people then had no shot.

i do not understand i was able to login in late last nite . now i am getting an unspecified error saying to try patch again later.. i did patch yesterday.. :(

i had that too i just edited in launcher.settings the line "bitraider_disable" to true cause i was thinking that it will reset the patch but it only redownload the hole game and eventually got stuck in the middle :D

SOLUTION:uninstall and reinstall ;)