The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Again ?!?!?!?!

alarions

I hate to join in the gripping but really? It seems the Dev. Team cannot seem to get anything right lately. Every update fouls up and the maintenance takes a minimum of 3 to 6 hours longer. Here is a novel idea for the Dev. Team. TEST the update prior to uploading it. IF it has a conflict. Fix it before you annoy the members of this community once again. As a subscriber, as many are here. this is most annoying. Make it right. seriously.

it is just pathetic ... so big game , so bog company and they let som .... .... .... idiots 2 do update etc AGAIN ... when they know they **** up last 2/3/4/5 time ? howe may time they must **** up it be4 som1 just trow them out and put ppl who know wath they do on place ? as 4 bw and ea just pathetic......

it is just pathetic ... so big game , so bog company and they let som .... .... .... idiots 2 do update etc AGAIN ... when they know they **** up last 2/3/4/5 time ? howe may time they must **** up it be4 som1 just trow them out and put ppl who know wath they do on place ? as 4 bw and ea just pathetic......

Not sure if he's drunk, or just really needing to work on his communication skills...

Yeah, its really annoying. I'm a subscriber also, and what do the devs do to make up for screwing up the maitenance give a contest for cartel coins that not only crashes the account page, but prevents me from even logging in to the website because of the increased traffic trying to beat each other to the redeem page >.<

I seriously think the devs are trying to crash the website as well as the game servers.

I'm sorry for griping I really am, but I mean come on guys, get your shiz together.

The customer service team in game are extremely helpful, it may take a while for them to get back to you but they get the job done. Just wish the devs were on the same level of service.

You want to apologise for the extra downtime throw 500 cartel coins into every players account. Seems fair.

Edited by AstralAce

this is beyond annoying this is utter and complete incompetence its high time that EA games be forced to compensate users for this BS - for every hour down 1 month of free play at subscriber level should motivate the idiots responsible

This has been a planned expansion to the Story line that they seem to want to go.

The route they took seems farked up to say the least.

Did you folks not test this on a test sever even once?

It is a black eye to this game and Bio to have this long of an issue.

Next thing is .. sorry we broke the game go find another one??

Really did you mess up that bad that Eric is giving out random Cc codes?

Just add the CC to Everyone's mail and be done.

This should not and never should be a log in to check a code because BIO screwed up.

How disgraceful!