The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Reputation Pack

VelRathis

What I don't get is why they got rid of packs that only obtained Cartel Market Certificates that are a bound to legacy item. To get any desired item from the Cartel Bazaar mostly requires 10 of them. Add on top of that any available packs you'd have to spend a lot of credits on on the GTN for a slim chance of getting one so it's like what's the point of wasting time grinding for these packs for an item you want and may not even get. It's a total waste cause then you gotta grind out again and possibly have the same result where if they put them back on the Cartel Market in Super/Hypercrates you up your chances (though recent events with the Unstable Lightsaber would make me advice people to be careful even spending real money on packs). I just don't know if it's a good idea or bad. Both seem bad to me as it's all a game of risk and neither to me are worth wasting time grinding or real money for. But that's me.

I'm gonna say it's whatever, I really don't care about reputition. I may have maxed Yavin 4 and CZ-198, I think there's another I maxed I can't remember but those were just continually grinding dailies. I know there are others that were only available in Cartel Packs but either way it wouldn't bother me none if they brought them back or not.

Edited by DarthEnrique

What I don't get is why they got rid of packs that only obtained Cartel Market Certificates that are a bound to legacy item. To get any desired item from the Cartel Bazaar mostly requires 10 of them. Add on top of that any available packs you'd have to spend a lot of credits on on the GTN for a slim chance of getting one so it's like what's the point of wasting time grinding for these packs for an item you want and may not even get. It's a total waste cause then you gotta grind out again and possibly have the same result where if they put them back on the Cartel Market in Super/Hypercrates you up your chances (though recent events with the Unstable Lightsaber would make me advice people to be careful even spending real money on packs). I just don't know if it's a good idea or bad. Both seem bad to me as it's all a game of risk and neither to me are worth wasting time grinding or real money for. But that's me.

I'm gonna say it's whatever, I really don't care about reputition. I may have maxed Yavin 4 and CZ-198, I think there's another I maxed I can't remember but those were just continually grinding dailies. I know there are others that were only available in Cartel Packs but either way it wouldn't bother me none if they brought them back or not.

ive spent about 60 million trying to get the CS and still on 9.. they are rarer than i thought lol