The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

So, bets on

XiamaraSimi

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will take that bet my fellow community peeps and raise you... oh wait never mind I only have 8000 cartel coins. Hold on a minute *checks piggy bank* nope false alarm *cries deeply in misery*. Though on a serious note I'm expecting it to take at least 2 hours longer than Tait posted. :D

MUHAHAHAHA *laughs uncontrollably* Looks like I win its officially 11:06 am and I was right it's taken at least 2hours longer than they said it would. Eat that server hamsters even you cant stop my awesome predicting powers about how crappy Bioware's "Maintenance/Patch Update" is. Seriously though can Eric/Tait give the hamsters .5 cc of adrenaline and get them up and running again. :p

:rak_03::rak_04::rak_03:

Edited by squirrelballz

MUHAHAHAHA *laughs uncontrollably* Looks like I win its officially 11:06 am and I was right it's taken at least 2hours longer than they said it would. Eat that server hamsters even you cant stop my awesome predicting powers about how crappy Bioware's "Maintenance/Patch Update" is. Seriously though can Eric/Tait give the hamsters .5 cc of adrenaline and get them up and running again. :p

That'll cost you 600CC on the Cartel Market.

:rak_03:

Give them some of that spice those smugglers are smuggling.

Ya know, for years now...since Beta, I feel like I've been the one thinking (if not typing), "Come on guys, calm down... I am sure the SWTOR team is doing their best" whenever something is broken, or buggy, or delayed, or glitchy, or...

But this is getting sadly kind of ridiculous. I guess I am all out of apologist today. For crying out loud, SWTOR. :(

- Edre

I bet at least ONE million credits that it will be fixed between 330-5pm EST since I am in Ontario. What do yall think?

Straight up though like I get that everyone is pissed off, but at least its on their end, and you got nothing to worry about with your connection and ****. Thats how i get through these annoying situations :D