Level 65's doing lower level Heroics??

EzeMan

money...doing all of the heroics on each planet gives u about a million or more credits each week plus if you are 65 it gives you glowing data crystals

Yep, which is why when player(s) complain about the grind for alliance affections, it's just BS! As they would do it anyway for the credits and glowing data crystals.

Edited by DreadtechSavant

Boxes to turn in to benefit the players alliance in Fallen Empire..

data crystals..which can also be used.. and grind for drops/cash which should actually improve after this next patch.

I just finished all my turn in today and now have the "Alliance Commander" title and a nice to little clutch of cartel coins.

The only place its really an issue are the few heroics that are open world, not instanced...

I have other toons to do them on also...but I'm done with em on my lead toon.

Edited by TL_Roff
undate note..

The earlier planets also have insanely fast respawn timers, so it shouldn't matter. Yesterday I literally saw 12 different people in the Tython heroic, and no one had to wait for respawns at all.

A couple of weeks back I was doing the Ord Mantell ones and there were four identical toons (smuggs with asdf type names) stuck up on the tops of the cliffs near the last of the masts (last if you arrive by QT and proceed past the champion to the droid then continue clockwise) repeatedly smashing the savrips that appear there just to get the XP for them, I guess. OK, there are more than enough savrip chiefs elsewhere on the island, but these guys meant that there were two less available during busy times.

Grouping doing heroics is the best way to make money and have fun with others. You get social experience and one can get some light/darkside points for some of the missions.

You don't know what supply crates are? The ones that drop from heroics? Do you even have a level 65 or running the newest content KOTFE? I got 3 level 65 characters to full level 20 of rep with the 4 Odessen contacts because of heroics. Sure some places are more challenging because they are not instanced. Places like Tython (Chamber of speech) or Coruscant (face merchants). That is not an issue of level 65's being there - its an issue that it is a free for all.

As mentioned previously - crystals drop to buy gear or companion gifts!

I made 5 million credits in just a week over the Tuesday reset for I have multiple 65's. I did this with a full group of guildies having fun. We have fun doing the heroics in fun ways. Like jumping into the Sarlaac pit after "long goodbye" or trying to push foes into it. We have also invited lower level guildies into the runs and they were able to get the best gear for your money that drops from the mission rewards PLUS levels.

Each person in the group level 65 gets the full bonus multipled by 4. That's BIG money. It scales down with lower levels in the group.

Sure its a grind but show me a game that doesn't have it? A game that's not a cheap browser based game with a miilion people on it because its free to play and free to hack/exploit. GW2 has less of a grind but I hated the game mechanics and such.

I have fun doing them and they're rewarding. I even made a list of all of them, imp and pub, and timed how long each of them take me to finish, and whether I found them easy, medium or hard. I also start groups every single day for possessed hunter, haha. (I don't know why it always seems to be me that starts that group, but everyone so far has been cool about it. Gives us all something to commiserate about.)