4.0.4 Crash Report

Kokurou

In the last hour I've been trying to run Heroic Missions on Dromund Kaas. I've been online almost all day with no crashing on my Operative, but when I log on with my Mercenary, I crashed the first time. I figured, okay, lemme try again on my operative. I got told, in my character selection screen, that Haku'rou (operative) as already logged in, and I cannot create a new character or log in others until that character is logged out.....what? Gave it a few minutes, logged back on with my merc. Not even a minute later just as i click on the Heroic Mission, crash. Reopen the game, log in, log in with my merc, click on another heroic missions, crash. This happened several times, to the point where, I logged in and I clicked on the ground, and crashed. Out of frustration, I uninstalled the game entirely and I'm now, as we speak, reinstalling it. What in the blue blazes is going on? First 4.0 PVP becomes a total dive, glitchy and buggy, then there are several PvE issues and Stronghold exploits, and now there are reports of people crashing while doing heroics.

Re-installing should be a last resort , repair is usually good enough if this is game file related, if a repair doesn't help unlikely a re-install will.

Non-Streaming launcher - Log into the launcher but don't click Play. Check for small letters "ST" in the bottom left corner, If this is NOT present, With the new launcher after login , select the username pulldown on the top right and select settings, then press repair.

Streaming launcher - If the letters "ST" is present, close the launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut, select open file location and delete the BitRaider folder. Then start the launcher

The laptop im using is a HP 15 Notebook PC..Edition is Windows 10 homes, Processor is: AMD E1-2100 APU with Radeon HD Graphics 1.00 GHz.. installed RAM is 4.00 GB (3.47gb usuable) System type is 64-bit operation system,x64- based processor... When i log into my swtor toon takes so long to load into the game when its done loading i see this black screen for a few minutes it slowly disappears when everything appears slowly when i walk with my toon i get so slow nd so laggy somethings when i fight adds there invisible nd i cant even attack them nd i have to wait for my companion to finish the fight sometimes my companion dies fighting that invisible boss nd i end up dying with her it freezes on nd off have to wait till it loads nd when i try to que for pvp warzone most of the time i dont make it because it takes so log to load nd i log in to pvp only to get logged out of pvp warzone, i barely made it in a few times when i did i was sooo laggy nd slow took me a while to make it to a enemy pylon when i get real close to it i get stuck nd i cant move nd these imps are attacking me nd i cant do nothing because im soo laggy nd slow i end up dying nd not even half ways into the warzone i get kicked out because i dont do enough objectives i guess or idk most of the time i dont even make it to the pylon. it happens when i load into the game happens when i que for Flashpoints, OPS, PVP, Galatic Starfighter i cant do nothing but heroics nd missions *** is this my connection is fine the laptop is fine no viruses i made so many tickets with my toon NESKOKE seriously i juss followed your setting there to see if it will work almost forgot when i duel other players i cant even see my own abilities attack its invisble takes a while for everything to appear dam im a SUB i really want to PVP WARZONE AGAIN ND OPS ND FPS WITHOUT NO ISSUES BUT I CANT I MADE SO MANY TICKETS SO IM TIRED TO EXPLAIN IT ALL AGAIN..

lyleg

Ensure that windows power options are set to high performance , black screen issues are usually video driver related somehow

there was a known issue with hp dv4 / 6 that required specific drivers or black screen was the result, I doubt those drivers will work with win 10 though if this is part of the issue

Edited by OwenBrooks