On behalf of all Mandalorian Roleplayers

You take yourself too seriously. Chill out, go for a walk, talk to some real people outside instead of pretending of being someone else 24/7.

The Mandalorian Hunter set is good enough. If you like it fine, if you don't, deal with it.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, I will say, If you do not agree with this thread or It's composition and have no useful information that we don't already know then It would be much appreciated if you just ignore this thread completely. This thread isn't hurting you (Atleast I would hope not, that would be weird). I wouldn't expect people like you to understand this thread cause like Chairman Wesker said (Whom I appreciate the support from) you obviously aren't a roleplayer that cares about details and stories.

Ah yes, the typical "role-player" stereotype. And just fyi, you don't be speak, represent, etc., "all" Mando RP'ers.

Accept what you got, or continue to cry a river in a corner like the spoiled children a few of you seem to be. :rolleyes:

Edited by Eillack

Did I say you were the OP? nope. But man, are you on their leash it seems.

Stock pile all that salt for us.

That's because I want to see this armor in-game. I'm getting too old for this. 4 years have passed since release, and 2 years have passed since the Hotshot's Starfighter Pack with the Mandalorian Hunter set.

You take yourself too seriously. Chill out, go for a walk, talk to some real people outside instead of pretending of being someone else 24/7.

The Mandalorian Hunter set is good enough. If you like it fine, if you don't, deal with it.

I don't pretend to be someone else 24/7, that's why I'm posting. I don't have too much time for SW:TOR anymore. Welcome to the world of having responsibilities, a career, a relationship, etc.

Ah yes, the typical "role-player" stereotype. And just fyi, you don't be speak, represent, etc., "all" Mando RP'ers.

Accept what you got, or continue to cry a river in a corner like the spoiled children a few of you seem to be. :rolleyes:

Once again, I will not be rude. But to make a note, you have called people in this thread "Circle Jerkers", "Salt carriers", Made references to people using Acid because of something you don't agree with and have called people spoiled children who cry in the corner. No offense, but those are things I would expect from a 12 year old and not a civilized Adult. And If you read the forum completely as I'll mention yet again, There are many other uses for this armor for any Mandalorian Roleplayers that may be against this particular set. But if I know legitimate Mandalorian Roleplayers (Which I believe I do) I highly doubt most of them would be against this. Mandalorians love their beskar'gam (Armor) It's part of the six acts of the Resol'nare (But I'll halt on the lore cause you obviously have no respect for such a thing). So when I say "On behalf of all Mandalorian Roleplayers" I'm talking like 99.99%.

Edited by Comrade-Norsch

FYI, you need to learn to write English better so I can make sense of what you're communicating.

And this thread is a suggestion... replying with "Deal with it" or "accept what you got" and accusing people of being Children isn't very intellectual or mature. Its a complete cop-out of any serious debate or conversation.

Edited by Chairman_Wesker

Stomp your feet more, that'll definitely make BW change their minds. :rolleyes: It's great seeing such typical responses from "role-players." Never gets old.

Sometimes you do need to accept that some things won't happen. But please, continue if you wish; I bet others will enjoy this entertainment.

Stomp your feet more, that'll definitely make BW change their minds. :rolleyes: It's great seeing such typical responses from "role-players." Never gets old.

Sometimes you do need to accept that some things won't happen. But please, continue if you wish; I bet others will enjoy this entertainment.

Change their minds? Didn't they just release the Mandalorian Seeker armor set a month ago? When did BioWare step in and say they are never releasing this set? If they aren't going to release this set then why did they release the Hunter or the Seeker set?

What do you mean by "accept that some things won't happen"? Nobody is asking BioWare to rework SW:TOR from the ground up. This is a texture we're talking about. Heck, you can even wear this armor in Garrysmod if you'd like :

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=537082715

You're acting like we're asking the devs to slave away and spend hours upon hours modeling new armor sets, rigging those sets, creating textures, texture mapping them to the meshes, et cetera.

EDIT : I just don't think you understand clearly what Is being communicated in this thread... Also, you're "It's good enough" "Don't complain" attitude defeats the purpose of a Suggestion sub-forum... It also defeats the purpose of having customers, reviewers, people who have been devoted subscribers since launch and want the game and the community to grow.

The thing is, me telling people to NOT post in this thread if they have nothing productive to say or positive is technically hurting me, reason being is every comment that is posted just keeps this thread on the front page, therefore increasing the chances for BioWare to see, BUT since I have respect for any other viewers of this thread and would rather them NOT have to see such childish bickering, I choose the latter.

So to make it simply put to the people who choose to troll and simply spit their mouths with literally nothing but nonsense and rudeness, you're keeping this thread on the front page in this particular forum section.

EDIT: I added another picture in the "Examples" section of the thread, There are Mandalorians wearing the exact same armor within the Heroic +2 named "The Mandalorian Terror" on Balmorra (Republic Side). It's the exact same armor just dyed with a tan-ish/Orange color which is actually pretty cool looking.

Edited by Comrade-Norsch

You haven't been around long if you think that BW will look at a thread because it is in the front of a suggestions sub forum.

You are correct, I have not been around long. In all honesty this is probably my second thread in the 4 years I have been playing SWTOR. I do not know how everything works in these forums. But to be fair, I absolutely loathe forums because they are usually filled with cancerous people trying to make themselves feel intelligent or to just troll and halt progression on people's attempts to reach their ideas and suggestions out. But, since I have many friends who play this game and wish to see this armor come to life to them after countless suggestions in this here forums and many years waiting, I decided to take a shot and make a thread to show exactly how passionately we feel about having this particular armor set in-game.

Edited by Comrade-Norsch

The longer a thread is at the top of the stack, the higher the probability that people will click the thread, read the first page and reply.

Source: Basic logic

Your logic goes down a ditch when you say that "simply because they released a Hunter and a Seeker sets, then they have to release a 3rd one".

No, they don't have to do anything. The game already has enough bounty hunter-looking armors, with 3 of them being Mandalorian-themed. Hunter, Seeker and the best of them all: Clansman. Plus all the other misc green/blue/purple/orange sets.

If you're so into "role playing", just think that you're poor and your Hunter set is the best you can afford or that you picked up a Seeker set which was thrown in a trash can 20 years prior to your head canon and it's all rusted and ugly.

Your logic goes down a ditch when you say that "simply because they released a Hunter and a Seeker sets, then they have to release a 3rd one".

No, they don't have to do anything. The game already has enough bounty hunter-looking armors, with 3 of them being Mandalorian-themed. Hunter, Seeker and the best of them all: Clansman. Plus all the other misc green/blue/purple/orange sets.

If you're so into "role playing", just think that you're poor and your Hunter set is the best you can afford or that you picked up a Seeker set which was thrown in a trash can 20 years prior to your head canon and it's all rusted and ugly.

Based on your logic, why should they add any armor to the game? Why did they release Darth Malgus' armor? It's just a higher resolution/higher poly version of the Sith Raider armor with a cape and hood after all.

My logic is sound... It would be stupid if they released the 'Hunter' set and never released the heavier one. There are a total of 3, count them, 3 differences in the model between the 'Hunter' set and the armor requested in this thread. A Jetpack, shoulder pads, and additional helmet padding. That's 3 more model-groups that were simply removed to make variation within the Mandalorian rank and file.

Saying the game is 'good enough' or arguing that the game doesn't need more content when more content and more player customization is always appreciated and great business (*cough* TF2 *cough*) is a cop-out, and you're wasting your time arguing here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.