Maintenance: 9 February 2016

TaitWatson

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey folks,

the team has isolated the issue, which was an unfinished alliance alert mission was available. This mission could potentially cause serious issues with a character. We are working on a solution, but have no eta available at this time.

We apologize for the extended downtime. I will continue to pass on updates as i have them.

-eric

is there free stuff? I heard there might be free stuff where do i sign up i'm in i;m so in woooo hoooo

I can't say I'm surprised that something went wrong, 90% of patches put out for online games have something go haywire, even after extensive testing. I just want to remind everyone, that the world is in fact not coming to an end because SWTOR is down.

:csw_blaster: Rage...against the dying, of the the light :csw_blaster:

I have seen it asked quite a few times. Once this fix has happened and the servers are live, you will not need to download another patch if you already completed 4.1 this morning.

-eric

i hope next patch you will come to us europeans and play with us downtime fun or do we not pay for the game like americans do?

I have seen it asked quite a few times. Once this fix has happened and the servers are live, you will not need to download another patch if you already completed 4.1 this morning.

-eric

What about those of us who have been trying to patch but are getting error 310?

At this point that was not a small bug... Somebody mess up real bad. But since I came a little late I have no clue why the waiting has been so long... Come on it was just a simple jump to 4.1 is not like you were doing a full overhaul (which surprisingly have gone smoothly compared to this)

-eric

How about doing something about these referral spammers while we wait? I would enjoy seeing them suffer.

-eric

What about people who haven't been able to download the patch because of the error? Will that be fixed once the servers are up again?

I fiddled around in the original Kotor...

You are 100% out of your ever loving mind. Turbine is the worst MMO company ever in the history of man. I have been part of multiple almost week long outages at Turbine. I could give a crap about some free coins or extended vip time. 4-5 days of downtime is horrendous. Id much rather have 24hrs with no goodies than 4-5 days with some cheap trick to soften me up. Get real dude Turbine is horrible, oh and btw they owe me $6,000 which I'm currently in litigation for.

Hey folks,

We are nearing my "best case scenario" of one hour. We are not ready to bring the servers live yet, but we are still looking good. We are continuing to push the update out across our live servers, where we will then test these changes again. Assuming at that point, that everything looks good, we will bring the servers online. I am being told that it is possible that all of this can be complete within an hour. So, another best case ETA of one hour from the time of this post, or 6:30 PM CT.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

All we can really hope for is the best. :) Good luck with it but don't rush things too much as haste does indeed make waste.

Don't patch until the patch is patched. Otherwise you'll need a patch for your patch after they patch the patched patch.

So don't patch the patched patch or we'll have to get a patch for the patched patch just so we can patch the patch that has yet to be patched by the patched patch? This patch is so patched... :eek: