Maintenance: 9 February 2016

TaitWatson

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except that Bioware is sitting on the other site of the planet and.. really, no judge or lawyer is going to take that lawsuit. They'll laugh their asses off if anything.

You may want to look up EU law, and how it can be enforced. It is alot different then here in the states, they actually hold companies responsible for their screw ups or uncontrolled greed.

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

We are nearing my "best case scenario" of one hour. We are not ready to bring the servers live yet, but we are still looking good. We are continuing to push the update out across our live servers, where we will then test these changes again. Assuming at that point, that everything looks good, we will bring the servers online. I am being told that it is possible that all of this can be complete within an hour. So, another best case ETA of one hour from the time of this post, or 6:30 PM CT.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

The fun part is: they'll say on their live twitch thingies that the chapter was a huge success, and ppl loved to get hk back and everything is beautifull.... not a thing about no PTS, no QA, no nothing.

Abd the worst part is: i'll still sub this game this the end. Guess that's why they'll never change......

War. War never changes.

Edited by PrincessKat

We just have to be patient with it, how many times did WoW go down for insane periods do to a patch or the fact that they didn't get all the bugs out of an expansion. People just need to chill out, servers will be back up soon enough.

I know you're working hard to get this patch to work, but it still kinda blows, that I can't play even after sitting around for 6,5 hours :( Well, it's 00:27 here in Denmark now, and i should head to bed. Goodnight folks.

Hey folks,

We are nearing my "best case scenario" of one hour. We are not ready to bring the servers live yet, but we are still looking good. We are continuing to push the update out across our live servers, where we will then test these changes again. Assuming at that point, that everything looks good, we will bring the servers online. I am being told that it is possible that all of this can be complete within an hour. So, another best case ETA of one hour from the time of this post, or 6:30 PM CT.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

cool might be able to play half an hour before i should go to bed then :p definitely not what i had planned.

Hey folks,

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Same **** you said every hour for the last 4 hours. Do or Do Not. There is no try Eric.

Hey folks,

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Alright! :D Ima watch some vids until 7 EST. :p:wea_03:

You may want to look up EU law, and how it can be enforced. It is alot different then here in the states, they actually hold companies responsible for their screw ups or uncontrolled greed.

That is correct...

And I thank also STEAM for this.. because they gave a **** and the EU said "ok then you don't do any business anymore within the EU.. how about this?" :-D

Hey folks,

Thanks everyone.

-eric

An hour to update to the servers? What are you guys running this game on, a Dell XPS from 2006? Ugh

Hey folks,

Thanks everyone.

-eric

lol, ok. So, if i stay up all night until 7am, I can probably play for like an hour before goin to work at 8am? Alright...

Hey folks,

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Yay!

Shame I'm going bed at some point by then.. got work in the morning... (I'm in UK) ... was hoping to play once I finished at 8pm ... but.. stuff happens... meh.. 2moz is another subbed day..

Hey folks,

Thanks everyone.

-eric

You really dont think of your subscribers when u keep us waiting like this with no real information and we already lost 1 day of the so called "early acess"

Edited by zhifty

Hey folks,

Thanks everyone.

-eric

:sul_grin: