TaitWatson

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats rednecks have to do with racism... lol

So many people dunno American history.

I know my own history.

Rednecks have nothing to do with racism, but you people are sure acting like rednecks.

Pretend you know more then me, go ahead, You'll entertain me, giving me something to do alongside Robert Heinlein's Starship Troopers book that I am reading.

This is upsetting for two main reasons. First, we pay for this game by the month. That means that every minute, hour, or in this case day that we have to wait is literally money lost. Gamers were given incentive to subscribe by February 1 to receive this content today, and thus far that has been a failure. So, what? We get one day early access instead of the promised 2 day early access? I even paid for my friend (long time player, never been a subscriber) to have subscription on the 31st so he could reap the benefits. This is ridiculous and without proper compensation for time lost, and failing to meet your end of the bargain I very well may go the next few months not playing (and of course not subscribing)....

Who are you kiddin? Democrats invented the *** and fought to keep slavery. Learn some history fool. The racism in this country is created by and stirred up by the demorats and demorat controlled media.

Darth Trump! You honour us with your presence.

Give the devs a break. I know first hand from being a video game developer in college myself, that programming is not easy and even the most minor of mistakes can be hard to find in the million lines of coding that go into this game. The devs were hired for this game for a reasons. To make the game work and fix it when its bugged. Give them credit and show some repsect.

Problem is that A) server/gamebreaking bugs are way too common, and B) they have abandoned some time ago which could give them valuable feedback on how the server runs the updates as well as the general working on the PCs of players - the Public Test Server.

Bugs happen. Major gamebreaking bugs which require a lot of extra fixes aren't unheard of in MMOs either. But what's the issue here is that the game is getting nickle&dimed, a lot of old and completely annoying (and sometimes game-breaking) issues are still not solved yet, and the one tool which can safely allow mass-testing has been abandoned.

i went on to take my dog for a walk, then i got in the car, drove through town to get some groceries, took my time..got home.. unpacked my goodies, went to the little boys room to do some serious business (tacos baby, yeahhh).. got me a ice cold coke , looked in the forum and i am upset :(

never play on a patch day.... that's the truth... since 9 this morning i am all excited (.. WAS) ..glad i live on the west coast.. whenever the servers go online, i will (hopefully) have some time to play.

Hey folks,

The team has isolated the issue, which was an unfinished Alliance Alert Mission was available. This Mission could potentially cause serious issues with a character. We are working on a solution, but have no ETA available at this time.

We apologize for the extended downtime. I will continue to pass on updates as I have them.

-eric

man, go work bro, i'm paying for this piece of crap

So is the login service unavailable for everyone at this point, or just me?

I broke the launcher trying to fix "Network Error While Downloading Patch Data. Retrying (301)", and I'm unsure about whether my launcher is fine now that I've repaired it... aaaaand then I have to patch. The petches were so quick before BW forced this streaming launcher on us =\

I know my own history.

Rednecks have nothing to do with racism, but you people are sure acting like rednecks.

Pretend you know more then me, go ahead, You'll entertain me, giving me something to do alongside Robert Heinlein's Starship Troopers book that I am reading.

"you people" ..... lol

but yeah i am a redneck :)

what do you know about rednecks? (apparently nothing if you think all these people are acting like one)

Edited by Undead_Lee

I have a question.

Why are so many people acting like if they don't play right now, they are litteraly gonna die? Why?

well.....because my pacemaker is linked directly with the game and with it being down my backup battery is running low....heart .....may.....sto.....