Maintenance: 9 February 2016

TaitWatson

I hope all you posting your referral codes over and over realize that the code will be classified as spam and you wont get any credit for it. In fact there is a good chance your account will be banned for a week.

Don't both sides get a reward? What would happens to mine when I used it?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

The team has isolated the issue, which was an unfinished Alliance Alert Mission was available. This Mission could potentially cause serious issues with a character. We are working on a solution, but have no ETA available at this time.

We apologize for the extended downtime. I will continue to pass on updates as I have them.

-eric

Any updates please......

And when this game ALSO has the same exact occasional glitches as any other MMO in existence, what game will you be hyping then?

Best friend was tester of said game and I can concur. You're in for a rough ride if you think it's going to be any better.

Leave it to EA/BW to screw up a patch release. Scrubs. Can't wait til EA goes under. Worst game company EVER! Wish they didn't own Star Wars... .maybe Blizzard should buy it, at least it will be taken care of.

You do know it is not EA that own's Star Wars right? They just have the right's to make the game's and Disney can change that when there contracted is up.

Only two things in this universe is infinite, space, and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former.

No this is not directed towards SWTOR its directed at all the angry whiny brats in here! :p

Awesome! Probably the most profound and TRUE statement I've read so far

Self employed, took the day off for this...ouch

Never take a day off for a game if you have any kind of luck like mine. When I was a hard core gamer, I'd always take days off and sure enough no matter what game I played the servers would be down.

Please keep Euro servers down an extra day so they get NO early access. Not like they deserve it.

I don't know what the Americans think there on.

We pay same as you.

We expect service same as you.

On my one trip to your country service was very important to everyone and if it wasn't delivered there was hell to pay.

This isn't about where we are or where we are from. its about the fact we have paid for a service and not received it.

So would all the Americans who are basically saying we are not important even though we subscribe exactly the same please tell me why we are less important.

this is ridiculous really i want to come from work and gym to have some time playing my merc and gathering the artifact boxes and then this......... Very ridiculous and this is too suspicious as well, they said from 1pm to 5pm but then right on 5pm they put it been extended ********! More like i cant be *** to let our subs play so lets try to get them off it.

**** you devs put it on now!

do you even lift bro?

This is rather ridiculous.. you realize that, right? Guess what those links are there for? Duuuh.

Also, this thread is full of spam. So.. that's going to be a loooot of bans.

Hope you get it...

No, it is the rules, or can you not read?

You are allowed to put your referral link in your signature, not in the main body of your post. You're also not allowed to post JUST for the purpose of referral links.

This has been made QUITE clear by Eric and the rules. He even posted about it today and specifically mentioned the rules and posting of referral links.

Or do you not care about the rules?

---

And yes, there should be a ton of bans and removal of clicks tomorrow.

As a subscriber, I pay for service delivered, not for delays, errors or any other ****. these are not my problem, as I am a customer and not an associate and we neither share profits. So I expect to get what I pay for, that simple

Yeah well, I see a lot of "I"s in there. "You" are not a developer. If you were, you would realize that even the most rigorously tested software might have unexpected consequences when it's rolled out. SWTOR is not the only one. They ALL have these issues, some more or less than others. When you sign up for SWTOR, or any other MMO, you are agreeing to the possibility of unexpected lengthy downtimes, whether or not it states it in the ToS. If you think that games and their patches should work flawlessly from day one, I pity you, because EVERY PIECE OF SOFTWARE EVER WRITTEN AND WILL EVER BE WRITTEN has bugs and flaws.

I don't know what the Americans think there on.

We pay same as you.

We expect service same as you.

On my one trip to your country service was very important to everyone and if it wasn't delivered there was hell to pay.

This isn't about where we are or where we are from. its about the fact we have paid for a service and not received it.

So would all the Americans who are basically saying we are not important even though we subscribe exactly the same please tell me why we are less important.

its bait son... don't fall for it

Dare you risk delaying the inevitable any longer? Does desperately attempting to rectify your incompetence truly excuse you from a glaring failure to have the game ready when promised? No. You post in the presence of a thousand Sith Lords. Bioware, you should know better than to test our patience....:rolleyes: