Maintenance: 9 February 2016

TaitWatson

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the plus side, all these posts are more amusing then I EVER Saw over on any other MMORPG Downtime Thread. KEEP IT UP!!!

Also, Devs, Techs, Thanks for your hard work.

/Don't kill me for the earlier ref post. The Kitties in my lap made me do it.

*Kills kitties and Dramaus* Now all are equally punished.... :rak_04:

plz click referral link V and referall link VI here:

big dik pills and 1 mil creds w/ holo-rancor mount

plz click referral link VI and little referral link VII here:

big dik pills and 1 mil creds w/ holo-rancor included in package today, WOWIE KAZOWIE!

Well said!

Yes we Pay them but guess what we pay for? We are getting an most Epiq story driven and BIG expansion pack they easly culd take 39,99 EUR for, for free! most mmos wuld never give thir costumers this great updates whitout putting a huge bill on it.

Yes we arent abel to play untill they fix this and its time that we will not get back but you cant realy be so close up to this game that you dont have anything else to do meanwhile they update this right? go do somthingelse! play another game! take a shower! make love to your girlfriend/boyfriend! I bet there are things in your life that you need to take care of rather then playing swtor and now its the perfect time to do it!

pssst. heya m8,

Early access is the 9th and 10th.

All others is February 11th.

your compensation will be an abacus.

Is that popcorn buttered?

thx m8.

I was hoping subs would get only 2 days of a headstart on f2p ers and preferred.

F2P and perferred don't get the exspansion smart one.....

The first MMORPG is believed to have shown up in 1996, Meridian 59

It wasn't until 1997, with Ultima Online, that the genre started to become popular.

The first fully graphical multi-user RPG was Neverwinter Nights, which was delivered through America Online in 1991.

As a Major Incident Manager you hit the nail on the head. So many times this happens due to not being able to adequately test a code fix/patch/deployment in a lower environment that replicates production. Also, to play devil's advocate (a wee little bit), there are also lower environments that are unable to replicate production though extenuating (SP?) circumstances. Rare though. That might play a part in this too if the prod environment is too big. Truth is we don't know the back end architecture and the actual problems that they are facing with implementing this. All is speculation. It is just a waiting game for us.

Just to give this some perspective, There is most likely a P1 incident outage to their business and a huge conference call that is going on right now with Major Incident Managers (with executives and business leaders on the call) that are working their damnedest to get this back up quickly and to find out what actually happened.

FYI, P1 and P2 incidents are to restore service. If the ASAP restoration is to roll back a change/deployment will cost the company less money then pushing forward, they will take it.

Hope I could provide a little insight into some inner workings a little for some. No hate please XD.

Thank you for taking the time! That's the most detailed, level-headed explanation yet... much appreciated! You di forget to mention the strippers and marching band though lol

u all remember that funny interview.....would be nice to sse it once again for 4.0 oder maybe 4.1 ^^...

oh and btw...u ****ed it up...cant count on it..and its time to open a betting office for update..so i get rich too :p

Edited by ShinDoRai

plz click referral link VI and little referral link VII here:

big dik pills and 1 mil creds w/ holo-rancor included in package today, WOWIE KAZOWIE!

oup, this just in.. referral link VIII has just been born from referral link VII, see it here:

click for free holo-rancor, big dik pills and 1 mil creds