Maintenance: 9 February 2016

TaitWatson

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updates should be posted every 15/20 minutes, minimum. As this is early release, people are bound to be on edge. It's tacky to wait so long between responses.

Never played WoW did you?

Oh my sweet summer child...

Wait...wrong franchise

Hey folks,

The team has isolated the issue, which was an unfinished Alliance Alert Mission was available. This Mission could potentially cause serious issues with a character. We are working on a solution, but have no ETA available at this time.

We apologize for the extended downtime. I will continue to pass on updates as I have them.

-eric

Where's the LOVE people. You want something to break because you weren't patient enough? Tisk Tisk.

No, really it sucks that this happened, and there's a few people who will cancel there subscription, but you know for a 365/24/7 game with constant updates for many years now. Let's let it slide THIS time.

Suck, but... I guess we'll just have to play outside today.

Kaarle Legacy

5/8 classes done

Love the force or we'll force you

1 free week, referral and rewards here

Edited by frenchfrog_

I must be missing something, too. How is throwing, leading and lighting up something that's been altered going to work? And it's not really a sacrifice if you have to coerce, or force, someone to alter his or herself. Sacrifice is voluntary.

On a side note. Who wants to guess at how many "How long is maintenance/When will the servers be back up?" Or "No / Little Notification of Maintenance." Or just general rage posts there'll be on Twitter?

Already too many to count

Ah my sweet summer child.

A few hours versus queues for days.

A few hours versus not being able to log on because the servers are goinking out completely.

A few hours versus not being able to hand quests in because every fecker is there trying to do it.

You know nothing.

Ah the classic "There are children starving in africa so you shouldn't complain" argument. It's funny how the only place these kind of things are acceptable is in the video game industry. Anywhere else if a service you pay for is disrupted (especially if its for a day or longer) you're usually compensated or at least given a proper apology.

My internet went down for a few hours the other day and the ISP gave me a free week in return. They didn't do it because I nor they felt I was entitled to it, they did it because they value their customers. I think Bioware and EA have a lot to learn in that regard.

You guys are seriously having a cow over a few hours? You know how childish that is? So what if things aren't working perfectly? All those people who have been playing the 'you expect a product to work' card need to go change their diapers and get their bottles and go back to sleep. There's issues that have been around since launch that still aren't fixed. And your complaining over a few hours that every MMO can go though on patch day? Seriously cry somewhere else.

last update before this one the guild quest line for world conquest was disable couldn't be use, hope they fix that bug

i know they get paid to do their job and the game will be up and running soon.

for this i am happy and i can wait for the game be back on line soon