Maintenance: 9 February 2016

TaitWatson

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next time just take 24 hours downtime, give the players 1 day as compensation.

Then you got all the time in the world to fix the problems that can occur.

Yes, instead of setting a tight time for yourselves, check, re-check, and check again for issues, since pts isn't up anymore.

Edited by MarySutt

I think what people is generally most frustrated about is the fact that it's never working ON SCHEDULED TIME after a patch. I mean after all, it's the same with every major patch and maybe people feel like they should've learned that by now. If they think they can pull it off in 4 hours downtime, announce an 8 hour downtime beacuse it's ALWAYS some issue that has to be located and fixed and then people will be prepared for it.

Just a thought.

Edited by LordXieul

Peace is a lie.

The only way of moving EA to compensate us in any way would be to vent our anger, not by worthless insults on this forum, but by boycotting the store for a week. It would reflect our frustration at (a) the ONCE AGAIN extended maintenance period that targets EUROPEAN PLAYERS rather than US players, and (b) that we are not provided ample information of maintenance issues.

People, and the companies they work for, always try to avoid admitting blame for their errors, as we in turn always try to crucify errors. There is no mutual trust: it's all about money. Peace is a lie.

All subscribers should get 10 free hypercrates for the day of early access lost. The site promised two days of early access not a day or a day and a half.

Have any of you geniuses considered they might just bump the general access release back a day, thus meaning you lose NOTHING?

Of course not. You'd rather pitch a fit and demand free crap.

Hey folks,

I just spoke with the team to get an update and the team is actively testing a possible fix. Right now the plan is to check back in an hour and I am hoping to have more information at that time.

Thanks!

-eric

Thanks for your hard work, and know that tensions are high here because this is an anticipated update. Myself, I just can't wait to fly around in my jetpack and stack items to 9,999. While those complaining about loss of early access time (especially in the EU) do have a legitimate gripe, know that most of us players don't think you're stupid or bad or jag-offs or whatever. Thanks for keeping us posted and don't let ragers get to you. Cheers.

so um... anyone here ever have your power go out? cable? phone? ... things happen... people make mistakes... lots of people working on it... try to breathe... I've been playing since beta... on lots of games... not one stays up 24/7. Learn to relax a little.

Peace is a lie.

The only way of moving EA to compensate us in any way would be to vent our anger, not by worthless insults on this forum, but by boycotting the store for a week. It would reflect our frustration at (a) the ONCE AGAIN extended maintenance period that targets EUROPEAN PLAYERS rather than US players, and (b) that we are not provided ample information of maintenance issues.

People, and the companies they work for, always try to avoid admitting blame for their errors, as we in turn always try to crucify errors. There is no mutual trust: it's all about money. Peace is a lie.

^ This